TSC Tracker and Discussion - April 15,2002

EB3 approval...case transferred to NSC 12/12/01 AD 04/25/02

HI, Just a quick note to let you guys know that my I140 was approved yesterday, as per AVM. MY original RD was 04/27/01, case transferred to NSC in Dec.
Thank you for all the support and encouragement during the last 12 months.
Good luck to all of you, hope you hear good news soon.
Someone, please update the I140 tracker, I am UKCPER.

Please check the AVM and post messges here.

There are 3 approvals on 4/26. One EB3(nd:01/02) and two EB1S posted other site. Hope we can hear more soon. Still wating in dark. EB3(RIR), ND:9/14/01

Approved at last!

My case was finally approved yesterday (4/29/02). I heard it on the AVM last night at 9:30pm.
RD: 4/13/01
ND: 4/20/01
AD: 4/29/02

It has been a very long wait - 1 year and 2 weeks. I am happy it is finally over.

This forum has been very helpful. Special thanks to Gking for all the help and analysis, and to Hari for maintaining the tracking list.

Kishan Patel, I hope you get your approval very soon.

Good luck to everyone. Hang in there guys, you\'ll get your approval soon.

ukcper, congratulations to you!

I am Frisco in the tracking list.

No Title

My case was transfered to NSC in 11/01 and then it was transfered back to TSC in 3/02. I don\'t know why they transfered it back to TSC.
The approval is from TSC.

New Case

I got my notice today. I encourage everybody send their case info to Hari who maintains a webpage to track the I-140 case. By that way it\'s very clear to see how TSC is doing. Thanks to Hari. Please see the link at:
http://www.mycgiserver.com/~~vp0001/

my case:
Category: EB3(RIR)
PD: 10/17/2001
RD: 04/15/2002
ND: 04/16/2002

No Title

HOw did you know that you case has been transfered to the other service center, Does AVM tell you that ?

Larry

congrat. Frisco. We have both waited a long time for this approval

I got my copy of approval receipt in the mail today. My attroney got in Monday.
I looks like NSC made a mistake, since I indicated cp processing and they have approved it for AOS. Good news is I may do ACi140.

Good luck to all, Frisco see you in the cp forum, otherwise all the best, will keep in touch by searching undr your name.

Thank you

UKCPER