TSC to Vermont Tracker

JA26 & Kriss, Any info about your I-140s?

I spoke with an IIO. As usual there is no information. They can not talk to the
beneficiary.

GC1, I have no info

GC1, I have absolutely no info on my case. The msg repeats the same old " Your I-140.... It takes between 150 & ... Blah Blah...". I was very worried yesterday. But came back to my senses taday. I\'m never lucky and nothing comes fast. So, this is one of the usual scenarios that I live thru everyday. I wake up every day thinking that this will be the day and everyday paases by. Hope I get to hear some good news soon.

Kriss, when it comes to lucky, I am in the same boat

My labor (even though EB2-RIR) took 2 years where as for others it took only 8 to 9 months.
Hope it is not repeating here. Already 5 months in I-140. Hope to hear good news soon.

No Title

Mine was filed 12/17/01 in TSC. Transferred to VSC on 02/14/02. Last case approved in this thread seems to be 11/15/01 (org TSC date) and it looks like they will go by the original TSC dates to process.

I am guessing maybe end of April or early May to get mine..........they have another months worth of TSC cases before they get 12/17. Atleast I hope I get it by then..............

JA26.

No Title

JA26, Kriss, GC1 and others,
do you guys have new information regarding your cases? One of my co-worker who filled I-140 with me to TSC at the same day (His case was not transferred to VSC) got proved from TSC yesterday. My lawyer was told last week that my case had not been assigned to an officer yet and would be in few weeks. How frustrated!

Waiting for the good news

Hi Hopesummer,

Still waiting. I think we are the only four ( ouf of transferred cases) left.

No Title

I think I wont complain even if I can get in the next 2 weeks..........That would be such a relief........but i agree how frustrating!!!!!!

Btw, my notice date at TSC was 12/26/2001 and not 12/17/2001.

JA26

Me too , Kriss

Hai guys,
I\'m still waiting for the good news. So, my nightmare continues.
My notice date at TSC was 11/05/2001.

My I-140 is approved today

Hi,

My I-140 is finally approved today. Here are the details.

TSC RD: 10/22/01
TSC ND: 11/15/01
To VSC xfer date 02/14/02
VSC RD: 02/27/02
VSC AD: 04/03/02

Best of luck to all of you. I opted for CP in Chennai. Hope it goes well too.

Hi

Hi Miami,

Thanks. Are you also going to Chennai for CP. right?. Probably we go at the same time.
when can you expect CP interview?. I am thinking may be in September or October.
I will see you in the CP discussion forum.