TSC Timelines & NOA's

robchih

Registered Users (C)
I would like to see other members post timelines for NOA's and request for additional information and evidence from TSC.

My timeline;

07.14.03 - Mailed I129F petition to TSC
07.18.03 - Petition Rec'd. at TSC and assigned Case #. Expecting
150-180 days wait for processing to begin.
:rolleyes:

K Visa

My wife received her K3 visa (I-129F) in April of 2001. When she got it, the letter stated that it would be 175-225 days for processing. It is now 900-999 days. Totally ridiculous. All the other centers are way past that time. Be prepared for a long wait. TSC must be asleep on the job. :mad:

IC

Thanks Adventist for the info. The 900-999 days you refer to is for the green card right. I am in waiting for the NOA2 from TSC for the K-1 Fiance Visa. Looks like I will get the NOA2 around December or January.

robchih

Green Card

You are correct, the time is for the green card. The fiancee visa usually comes fairly quickly. Just make sure your fiancee or (wife)well prepared for the interview at the embassy. They can be pretty tricky. It would be very helpful if you could be there with her. It was very helpful in my case.

Interview

Adventist, can you share with me what some of the things were at your fiance's interview that would have been difficult for her if it were not for you being present.

robchih

Interview

At the interview, usually the fiancee (spouse) is the only person being interviewed. They ask many questions regarding how you met, where and when you were married, see pictures of the marriage ceremony (if applicable), pictures of you together, as well as any number of possible personal questions. It just depends upon the interviewer and also from which country your spouse lives in. My wife is from Jamaica and they are very tough on the interviewee. Some countries are tougher than others.

When I went to Jamaica, the interviewer met with me and my wife. He happened to be from Virginia and I am from NC. He asked us a few questions about the things I mentioned earlier and wanted to see the pics. It assures them when you are there that you are serious about the relationship and it is not just a business relationship to get the person into the country.

My immigration atty. advised me from the onset that my presence at the interview would be a definite asset--he was right. I recommend to you ,if at all possible, be there--you wont regret it. Plus, you get to celebrate the visa together--it is a wonderful experience that you will always treasure.:D

Keep me updated on your progress. I will be interested to see how it turns out for you.

Tony

Thanks for the info Tony. I probably cannot make it to the interview with my fiance in the Philippines. It is expensive and time consuming to make such a long trip. I was there for 2 weeks last year. Irene just received her diploma in Civil Engineering and will soon be licensed C.E. and I would like to think that she will get through the interview okay. Her education would be an asset in the U.S.

I will try to keep you abreast of our developments and you do the same okay. By the way, do you watch 3ABN, the Seventh Day Adventist TV network? It is one of my most favorite channels to watch on Sky Angel satelite TV.

Robert;)

3ABN

Yes, I do watch it. I guess you probably figured out by my screen ID that I am an Adventist. I don't watch it on satellite, though--I watch it on my computer from their website. I am glad they are a blessing to you. If you ever have any questions regarding Adventism, I will be glad to try to help you with them.

Tony

TSC Date

My NOA1 from TSC is 7/15/03. Have not received NOA2 but their web site says 60-90 days with my MSC number.

SJS

MSC?

Help me out here Atlantasailor. What is MSC? Is that for Missouri Service Center? Texas Service Center is running 150-180 days processing time for K-1 fiance' visas. I am interested in tracking cases from the TSC. Thanks for your post!

Robert

Blessed with MSC

I guess you were blessed by having your petition re-routed to MSC from TSC. I pray that all goes well for you.

Robert

MSC time required

I received my NOA1 from TSC on July 15th and my NOA2 from MSD on September 12. So it seems to take nearly two months now.

Now the wait with NVC begins!

Atlanta sailor

My timeline:

09.06.03 - Mailed I129F petition to TSC
09.08.03 - Petition rec'd at TSC and assigned case #. Expecting 150-180 days for processing to begin.

Were basically in the same boat it seems. After reading some of the other states processing times, Texas has the slowest.

It get frustrated when I think of the timeline. I'm not really sure what to expect from this process.

4 months

You may be about 4 months from having your petition processed @ TSC. They are now processing petitions received in April and May, maybe a few June NOA1's are being processed as well. I guess you are tracking the info on the ezboard.com site, right? Nebraska SC is the slowest. They are now processing NOA1's from February. So, TSC ain't the worse place to be. I hope you have a successful journey!

Robert

Thanks Robert,

I was thinking it would be about that length myself. I'll keep watching the site to track the progress.

-- David

hey yall, am new here, also TSC pending. BCIS says recieved Jun 16th....

I've actually been watching another site for keeping track of how long things are taking...

http://www.davehollis.com/k1/list.php

is just a basic bulletin board, ppl post sent date, NOA1, NOA2, interview date as they get it (if they remember about the site lol...)

here's some of the latest I see from TSC if you're interested :)

Date sent NOA1 NOA2
-------------------------------------------------------
05/15/2003 05/20/2003 10/04/2003
05/30/2003 06/02/2003 10/06/2003
05/29/2003 05/30/2003 10/03/2003
05/23/2003 05/28/2003 10/02/2003
05/22/2003 05/23/2003 09/29/2003
05/14/2003 05/15/2003 09/25/2003

has anyone heard what the story is with the processing time fubar? I know it has to be just a glitch...but when I first saw that it changed from what it usually looks like, I almost knocked my monitor off the desk thinking it had to be my NOA2 lol...

roland

I saw the same thing also Roland. Its got to be a glitch. I am also awaiting an NOA from TSC.:confused: