TSC still appears to be processing cases where...

marooned42

Registered Users (C)
... the FPs were taken in May, 2007.

Most of the approvals I've seen in this forum had their last FPs done in May. So it looks like cases in the Work Distribution area doesn't get ordered based on RD, but based on when the cases landed into that area. Oh well...

small percentage of July FPs too

there are a few approvals (see ragz today for instance) where FPs were done in July (mid Jul) - so there's still hope for us :) I hope :)

... the FPs were taken in May, 2007.

Most of the approvals I've seen in this forum had their last FPs done in May. So it looks like cases in the Work Distribution area doesn't get ordered based on RD, but based on when the cases landed into that area. Oh well...

As istrategist said, I had seen couple of June and July FP's getting approved. Again these are useless people with no proper procedure. Guess they are screwing our life big time.

:(

If we want to screw up our analytical skills, then try to analyze how USCIS works.

My FP done on May 7th, no LUD since march and CRIS also looks angry to me.

StillAlive

You are senior, but still waiting. I hope you would get approval shortly. Looks like the approval rate has increased, when compared to earlier weeks. Lets hope, we would get out of this issue without any hassles.

Thanks

StillAlive

You are senior, but still waiting. I hope you would get approval shortly. Looks like the approval rate has increased, when compared to earlier weeks. Lets hope, we would get out of this issue without any hassles.

Thanks

I hope we will see lot of approvals in few weeks. Lot of people getting approved and most are not active member of immigration forums so we are not able to track them.

All the best for all of us.

That is true, look in trackitt.com 90% of the approval are from non retro countries, looks like not much of them visit here.

I hope we will see lot of approvals in few weeks. Lot of people getting approved and most are not active member of immigration forums so we are not able to track them.

All the best for all of us.

Congrats Marooned42!

istrategist, ragz's fingerprint 2 were done on May 18, 2007 and not in mid July.

there are a few approvals (see ragz today for instance) where FPs were done in July (mid Jul) - so there's still hope for us :) I hope :)

look at ragz sig

ragz sig from his post (primary FP on July 17, secondary/dependent on May 18):
VSC->TSC : Mar 2, 2007
Primary: FP 2 on July 17, 2007
Secondary: FP 2 on May 18, 2007
Primary LUDs:6/27, 6/28, 6/30, 7/16, 7/17, 7/18,8/3,8/5,8/6
Secondary LUDs:6/27, 6/28, 6/30, 8/3,8/5,8/6
I485 Primary AD: 8/8/07
I485 Secondary AD: 8/8/07

Congrats Marooned42!

istrategist, ragz's fingerprint 2 were done on May 18, 2007 and not in mid July.

jify30:

I'm not sure what you're congratulating me for, since I'm still stuck in the hellhole (meaning, not approved). However, if you have any insider information that I'm going to be approved today and you are therefore congratulating me in advance... well, I'll take it! ;)

istrategist:

I noticed one FP in May 2007 for ragz, and didn't notice it was for the dependant, not primary. In any case, since the two files are typically bundled together, I wouldn't be surprised if either one's FPs put the files into the WD area.

marooned42,

What is this work distribution area? So far i have heard about Staging area and Exams area.

Regards.

vicky007:

There's a document attached to one of the posts in this forum - search for august2002_citation2b.pdf - that explains workload distribution, etc. While the document is old, I doubt if Service Centers would have changed their modus operandi for such operational matters.

Anyone with expired fp?

Just wanted to know if there are anyone with expired fp? My one and only FP was in Dec2005.
I guess since I am stuck in NC I have a long way to go before getting FP.

Did you call TSC and check the status of your case? I have seen ppl in this forum for whom the FP notice was sent by TCS, but they never received it. In that case you have to ask them to reschedule yours....

Just wanted to know if there are anyone with expired fp? My one and only FP was in Dec2005.
I guess since I am stuck in NC I have a long way to go before getting FP.

How do I get hold of an Io?

I tried several times to speak to an Io but all I can reach is a custormer service rep who has no idea about the case.
Can Anybody please let me know how to reach an IO?
thank you