TSC says needs FP, but didnt get any notice

smile_all

Registered Users (C)
My 485 is way overdue, my spouse(primary) GC is already approved.

When I asked TSC why they are not adjudicating my 485 yet, they say that they need my updated FP as my previous FP was expired. They also say that they informed the FP dept and that the FP dept will send me a FP notice.

Its been a long time I did not receive any notice.

I feel the ball is in TSC court but they feel the ball is in my court.

What can I do in this circumstance's or who will I follow up with to make sure that they issue a FP notice for me, BTW what is this FP dept, can I contact them directly?

Please help.

Thanks a lot

Did you try to go the local office, show the old notice and give finger prints again. May be they will accept.

My 485 is way overdue, my spouse(primary) GC is already approved.

When I asked TSC why they are not adjudicating my 485 yet, they say that they need my updated FP as my previous FP was expired. They also say that they informed the FP dept and that the FP dept will send me a FP notice.

Its been a long time I did not receive any notice.

I feel the ball is in TSC court but they feel the ball is in my court.

What can I do in this circumstance's or who will I follow up with to make sure that they issue a FP notice for me, BTW what is this FP dept, can I contact them directly?

Please help.

Thanks a lot

How can I show my old notice and request the ASC local office to take another FP of mine?
They will not even allow me to enter the office?
Is there a process/procedure to do this? Please advice?

Did you try to go the local office, show the old notice and give finger prints again. May be they will accept.