TSC releases new processing dates for I-485...

I initially thought it was a joke!!

But it looks like its true. One good thing now is all 2001 filers can call USCIS or the senator/congress persons since the processing time is on 2002.

I hope its not a mistake

The 485 processing time for all 4 centers are Jan 09 2002. Thats what the site is showing now. I hope its not a bug. Let us hope its real.

OOPS!! Looks like an error as all the centers show identical dates for everything.
:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys,

I already mentioned there is an error in the program, no one belive my words.....

See USCIS NSC/VSC/CSC/TSC is making everyone fools in the middle of April.....

Want to become fool file the 485 in US......

:D :D :D :p :p :p :D :D :D

BaSh:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
We will see what happens to website on Monday. Anyway, we love fast processing, and we definitely need it!!

This is an error.
accidently they have published california service report for all 4 centers
if u look all applications have same processing dates which is impossible overnight.
i am 100 % sure it is an error

Earlier this week Apr 08th processing update displayed Aug 21st 2001 for I-485 Employment based category. I am sure it is somesort of bug whereby the dates are all mesed up now.

Did you call ?

Anyone tried to call them based on these dates ? I wonder what they have to say. In case they check the dates the way we do :)

I have been on hold for the last 25 minutes.

Funny

After being on hold for 30 minutes. The lady who answered my call had to reboot her system and after that she was not able to connect.

She then checked the processing date on the web and went by these dates !!! However, since the system is down, she was not able to open an inquiry. She asked me to call again maybe another officer is able to login.

I called CIS. They said updating the system.
They said it is an Error. Tomm WE will see correct dates as Aug 21st.

-sank