TSC RD/ND Jun 01- Aug 01. Please update FP notices

plasticcard

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,
It seems TSC is issuing FP notices to November 01 applications. However my RD is 06/01/01 and ND is 08/25/01. No news about FP yet. Called INS many times but bad luck..Same stereo type replies.

Anyone in same boat? Could you please update the FP issues!!!

Thanks,

ND 8/30/01. No FP yet

My ND is 8/30/01. I did call TSC several times to reqeust FP but of no use so far. Last call was on 01/06/03 and was told that she will order FP for me....I hope so but I really don't trust TSC IIO's !!!

GOT THROUGH TO TSC AND A NICE OFFICER.

ND 11/19/2001, RD 11/06/2001.

HI All, I followed Bajis's advice and called TSC today. I hung up after 20 tries saw a couple of patients and tried 8 more times. I got through went to option "0" and listened to some music before a very nice officer came on. I wished her Good morning and a Happy new year and she took down my SRC and My wife's SRC number and confirmed our address. I requested her to manually schedule our FP's.
BAJIS SHE DID NOT ASK ME TO SPELL MY NAME, DOES THAT MEAN SHE HAD ALL THIS STUFF ON THE SCREEN? ANYWAYS IT WAS A VERY PLEASANT EXPERIENCE. WILL KEEPYOU ALL POSTED IF THIS LEADS TO ANYTHING FRUITFUL.

ramanathansunda:

I wouldn't worry about the name issue. First I gave my SRC number and she said she would order FP. She did not ask or spell my name. Then I gave my wife's SRC number. This time she did spell my wife's first name and asked if it was correct. When I said yes, she ordered FP for her too.

I bet you'll be hearing from DoJ about your FP by 01/22/2003! Good luck!! :)

FP done

Hello All,

I had called INS in late November. With god's grace a nice IIO came on the line. She requested FP for me and my wife. To my surprise I received my wife's and my Finger printing notice on 12/06/2002, our FP was scheduled for 12/31/2002. We had a very good experience at the support center.

Our FP info is received by INS and online system has been updated.

God is great.

PD 10/99
RD 07/01
ND 08/01
FP 12/02
AP ????? (Very soon)

:) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
bajis. Thanks for all the info and emotional support.

Guys, I am proud that we could acheive a forum like this. It's nice to have companionship in misery and have people like bajis to help out the way they do.

Talked to an IIo today also ..no luck at all.Still says the same stuff. Asked me to wait for another 6 months for my FP notice.

Bajis, Nindia and others....Please advise on what to ask to the IIO. I asked them about my status and pleaded if they could manually schedule my FP

plasticcard:

The following might help:

1. Persistent calling - you never know when you might get a good IIO.
2. Gaps between calls - I am not sure how many IIOs work at the same time. But leave at least 4 to 5 hours between repeated calls.
3. Odd times - Call around 2 PM when things might not be hectic. Calls early morning or during closing times might not be well received.
4. Off days - Calls anyday except Monday might be better.
5. Politeness - Someone mentioned that saying "How are you doing today?" worked well. I think that's a great idea to start the call.

But the main point is, never give up hope. You deserve this FP soon and you shall have it if you try again. Good luck!

FP done

Hi Guys,

Called INS on 12/12/02 for FP. Talked to a nice lady who inquired the FP for me from her supervisor.
Nothing happend.
Called again on 1/3/03. Talked to a OK lady who checked both my wife's and mine case and inquired the FP.
Both of the FP notice were created on 1/7/03.
Received on 1/10/03, scheduled on 2/7/03. Online info does not chance.
Went to local support center and did them this morning on 1/14/03.

Keep calling, you will get it.

Thanks and good luck!

Yellow Knight

Earlier FP

Hello Yello Knight,
You are scheduled to do FP on next month 2/7/03, but how come you did it on this month 1/14/03. Is it OK do like this? Have you made an appointment before you went there? Does this early FP will help the processing speed? Please post your information.

Earlier FP

Hello Yellow Knight,
You are scheduled to do FP on next month 2/7/03, but how come you did it on this month 1/14/03. Is it OK do like this? Have you made an appointment before you went there? Does this early FP will help the processing speed? Please post your information.

Early FP is easy

I did it without any appointment. I went to the designated place and showed them the FP notice. No question asked.

I hope early FP could speed up the process, but only god knows:-(

Thanks.

Yellow Knight

Even I did it

Even my Finger Printing is Schedule to be done on Jan 21'03.
But I went Last saturday to get it done(Orlando, FL). No appointment just walk in.
There were very few people .I just showed my FP notice and asked " can I do it today." They said yes. There were no other questions.

I don't think giving your FP early would speed up your I-485 process.

Thanks to Yellow Knight and rvonguru

If your case will be updated before the actual FP scheduled date, then I think there may be chances of getting your approval soon than normal. So check your status in online and let us know as well.