TSC processing time 05/07/2002

Thanks god, it finally moves forward

Now I can push them a little bit because our RD/ND is June 2000. Next time when I call them, it is impossible for them to give me sucn an exucse that they are processing 03/2000 cases.

What time you call them?

I tried so many times, but not able get through TSC no. What no. and what time you call?

It is hard to get through recently

The last time I called them is last week and I tried several days and finally get though once after almost two hours holding and got no positive response from them. That\'s so terrible. AS I remembered, it was not so hard to get through two month back.

I am not sure whether there\'s any special tips to call them these days. I will try again one week later.

BTW, how many of you have ND before 07/01/2000?

Our case:
RD/ND: 06/2000
EB1
I was approved on Jan 2002.
My wife is still waiting.

My guess is that there are a few from July 2000, but probably lots after this date are currently bei

Funny Message

I recently replied RFE and the new AVM message says "it will take another 725 days to process this case" I filed this case in Aug 2000. It is very diappointing experience.

Part of the problem with calling

Is that so many people call regularly and needlessly. They call to see if their case is assigned, when it will be processed, when the FP will be scheduled, etc. IIOs cannot provide answers to many questions; but people keep calling anyway. The downfall of this is that if someone has a TRULY urgent situation, they will not be able to get through. I saw somewhere that someone called after 1 month to see when their I140 would be processed. That is selfish and ridiculous.

where is the approval postings?

I did not see much approval postings during the month of may in this board, how could that fit with them moving 4 months!.

They may have had only 1-5 cases from March to July lying around. Also, not everyone reads this boar

yes, but!

Assuming the same probability of posting in this site for the other service centers. A quick look at the other 3 centers, you would find clearly that the other 3 are moving and processing cases, while this one is not.

It seems that TSC is nearly died in the past few weeks. It hardly see any activities lately.

What else is new for TSC??? My I-140 took more than one year, while all 3 other service centers aver

Daughter\'s I-485 approved, Wife\'s I-485 still pending

RD:12-19-2002,PD:11-12-1998,AD:06-06-2002 (My I-485 AD:05-28-2002)