TSC processing I485 2/4/03

Hi

I agree the dates mean nothing other than if you are past 30days etc you can get a case status enquiry

Not that that means much either

Regards Sue

Which may help. In my case I received FP appointments shortly after my inquiry. Maybe it was just a coincidence and I was due anyway.

I do not understand what is processing date mean. I am 4/2002 filer, still waiting.

Last edited by a moderator:
These dates mean very little

From personal experience these dates mean very little. They release a date that is safe and that will not cause to many people to start inquiries. They must have figured that there aren't that many 02s or earlier left now so lets get it into 03 and make ourselves look great. I know of 04s that have been approved and of 02s and in some cases 01s that are still pending. No logic or sense here.

saras

It only makes me more depressed, and doesn't have any meaning anymore, not even for inquiry... I have done 3 inquires, none had generated any stir, not even a letter to acknolodage that somebody actually received my inquiries...

ND: May 2002
FP: Oct 2004
NO AP!!!!!!!!

lztx,
You may try to make inquiry through your attorney, that may generate response from TSC. I wonder my RFE was trigger by my attorney's inquiry.

Sep1_TSC485,

I inquired twice, attorney once, congressman once, all without any response...

ND: May 2002
FP: Oct 2004
Inquire made Dec 2004, Jan 2005, Feb 2005, and counting...
NO AP!!!!!!!!