TSC Processing Dates....

Is this date somehow related with the reality ? :confused:
I mean ... If this would be true , I should be already approved ...
:cool: :rolleyes:

3/14/2005

How can they post that current processing date when there's a lot of 2002 applications that have not been approved yet. This is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

TSC needs to move faster

CSC is already processing Aug 04 for I-485s so hopefully TSC will catch up & clear the backlogs.

NEW EB3 PD Retrogress Dates????

ritu_sanjay said:
CSC is already processing Aug 04 for I-485s so hopefully TSC will catch up & clear the backlogs.

Just wondering if any one knows, what are the latest EB3 PD retrogress Dates. ???? I heard that PD retrogress dates will be revised in March 2005?

gckajadoo.

Dates are for the lucky ones

As I have stated several times, the dates that are published by the TSC represent the lucky filers. People like us can just sit there and watch this injustice. I am happy that some people are getting out of this process quickly but I would be lieing if I say I do not feel angry at the way things are being done. If you check my signature you will realize that my frustrations run deeper than just being delayed in processing.

Hope they get done with all 02,03 cases soon and then move onto 04s.

cheers,

saras76

TSC Processing Dates

I know what is the trick, the processing times indicates which is the oldest case being processed (not approved), so what they do, is get someone to change the LUD in your case. So there you go, your LUD changed, therefore your case is being processed. What a BS.

Anyways, seems to be what they are doing. As soon as the date hit out receipt date, me and a bunch of people got its first fingerprint notice. I guess our file went from the "lost" bin to the "lost and found" bin. See, we need to be happy, at least they did not loose the F.. file. :eek: