TSC processing dates on aila.org

It says TSC is processing I-485 cases with receipt date of 10/1/2004. This is amazing, a giant 3 month leap. Sounds promising !

Dates are moving .. we are stuck ..

Guys and Gals,

As the dates move along at a tremendous rate, us EB3s that have been banned from approval and are still unsure of the visa numbers feel as if we have missed the super fast approval train. We can just sit and watch it go by with all the happily approved people waving goodbyes back at us as they pass along ... we are happy to see their joy but feel left out and stranded.

What I am trying to say is that these damn immigration people have so skillfully used retrogression to make their process seem faster. They will soon boast that they are approving GCs in 6 months without a mention of the poor souls that have been run over by their unfair policies.

saras76

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember reading posts from people with PDs much later than mine get approved all this year. While I am happy for them, I am very discouraged by the unfairness of the system that has people with ancient priority dates languishing in the wings while 2004 filers take center stage.

I DO hope this october brings some relief to all the EB3s that are really discouraged and sick of waiting.

I am wondering ,It seems they were waiting for retro so that they can start working

Hi Saras
I feel the same way.I am wondering ,as if they were waiting for retro so that they can start working.No approval posting on forum as it used to be in June 2005 but still they are moving at Bull Frog speed.By the time Oct come,they may be claiming to be processing Jan 2005 case.
But not a bad news( 485 on 10/1/2004) anyway.Atleast it gives us legitimate right to call 1-800.Outcome of call is well known but again "Dil ko behlane ko Ghalib khayal achha hai" :rolleyes: .Hope POJ will translate in english :) .I am afraid may distort the theme in english :eek: .

saras76 said:
Guys and Gals,

As the dates move along at a tremendous rate, us EB3s that have been banned from approval and are still unsure of the visa numbers feel as if we have missed the super fast approval train. We can just sit and watch it go by with all the happily approved people waving goodbyes back at us as they pass along ... we are happy to see their joy but feel left out and stranded.

What I am trying to say is that these damn immigration people have so skillfully used retrogression to make their process seem faster. They will soon boast that they are approving GCs in 6 months without a mention of the poor souls that have been run over by their unfair policies.

saras76

Stuck!!!

The dates may keep jumping, but some of us are stuck in the rut!! I got an update on LUD in reply to an inquiry. I am waiting to see if this is anything meningful, or the usual blah, blah, blah..........

On a more positive note ...

Guys and Gals,

The good news about these dates is that the further they get from our filing dates the more noise we can make. The TSC cannot just dismiss our inquires anymore. They are capable of using the excuse of "security check" but they will be forced to give us an update and we can take it up with Senators and Congressman. It is very likely that the dates will take another huge jump next month. We may be looking at Nov-Dec 04 as the official processing date.

regards,

saras76

Suddenly, my case was almost 2 months past due. :(
I need call them once they post the time on uscis.gov.

These processing dates make no sense to me at all.All you can do is place enquiry after enquiry once the processing time crosses your ND.These processing times nor the category matters to any one in TSC,there is no logic in the dates nor the way they work....

JagadishP said:
These processing dates make no sense to me at all.All you can do is place enquiry after enquiry once the processing time crosses your ND.These processing times nor the category matters to any one in TSC,there is no logic in the dates nor the way they work....

It's processing date, not approving date, so they can always say they are still processing the cases.

They can say anything ...

Z2 said:
It's processing date, not approving date, so they can always say they are still processing the cases.

Z2,

It is a well known fact that TSC can say anything in reply to a legitimate inquiry. If the processing date is 6-7 months past your filing date then they will be hard pressed to say that they are still processing your case. The date moving 6-7 months past your filing date indicates that they are mostly done with cases prior to the processing date. This means that there is some problem with the case or that the TSC has screwed it up. It is thus important to find out exactly why they have not processed a delayed case.

regards,

saras

The only thing we can do is wait till October and see what will happen.
I wish good luck to all of you in October !!
CountDown Just 30 days!!

Processing date is Farce

It doesn't make sense at all. My I-485 receipt date is 20 AUG 2004. Processing date is well past my i-485 RD, but my case is still pending. I am in EB3 category and haven'r been assigned immigration visa number yet.

I guess they are processing I-485 cases of some FAST MOVING categories(like EB-1, NIW etc), receceived on or before 10/1/04, and have updated the site with that info. They don't tell processing date for each category's 485 cases.

We will have to just wait an see, what happens in October 2005. But my patience is running out day by day.

Time Duration for the FBI Name Check.

Could somebody tell me, how long it would take for the FBI to do name check.

The reason why I am asking this is because,
I gave my finger printing in March and my wife gave it in may.

When I checked the 485 Status, For my wife it says

On June X, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

and for me it still says
Your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received on October XX, XXXX. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 850 and 900 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

Could any one tell me How this is possible, When I called FBI Finger print line they said they sent my Figer print status right next day after finger printing to USCIS. :(

Can I guess that my FBI Name Check is not done Yet.
Out of your experience could you tell me how long it normally takes for the FBI to do Name Check.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

It's normal

Hi
Here is the explanation.
u nd ur wife has completed finger print.Ur wife status has been updated and your has not been updated.Hence ur old message is still there.Thats normal.I have called the TSC (mine was same) and they told me that it's there mood ,if they feel ok they will update ,If the officer does not feel good ,he may not update the site.Its their perogative.So don't worry about update.There are lot of folks have got their GC without that "on June X 2005, the results of your fingerprint review ....".

Regarding name check ,as some one suggested on forum,its not done along with FP rather starts after filing 485.
How long ? Only God Knows .I assuming God is there (POJ has even confirmed that He controls too :D ) . Between 2 weeks to infinity.So if u are stuck in Name check U are f****d up.

Hope it will help.

Pachai_Tamizhan said:

On June X, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

and for me it still says
Your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received on October XX, XXXX. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 850 and 900 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

Could any one tell me How this is possible, When I called FBI Finger print line they said they sent my Figer print status right next day after finger printing to USCIS. :(

Out of your experience could you tell me how long it normally takes for the FBI to do Name Check.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

It's normal

Hi
Here is the explanation.
u nd ur wife has completed finger print.Ur wife status has been updated and your has not been updated.Hence ur old message is still there.Thats normal.I have called the TSC (mine was same) and they told me that it's there mood ,if they feel ok they will update ,If the officer does not feel good ,he may not update the site :mad: :rolleyes: .Its their perogative.So don't worry about update.There are lot of folks have got their GC without that "on June X 2005, the results of your fingerprint review ....".

Regarding name check ,as some one suggested on forum,its not done along with FP rather starts after filing 485.
How long it takes ? Only God Knows .I am assuming God is there (POJ has even confirmed that He controls too :D ) . Between 2 weeks to infinity.So if u are stuck in Name check U are screwed up.Hope then u will understand why they write "In God we trust " and also "God Bless America".

Hope it will help.

Victim_of_INS

Pachai_Tamizhan said:

and for me it still says

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!