TSC Processing date should move to 08/01/99 around June 6th

pan54

Desi90210, VSV & others,

TSC releases its processing date around the 6th of every month.
Based on VSV\'s info yesterday from the IIO that TSC is now processing around 07/25/99 cases, I think the TSC processing date should move to 08/01/99 in the next report released on June 6th.
This will mean that all our Notice Dates will inch closer to the Processing Date. This is the last remaining irritating excuse that TSC IIO\'s have been giving me.

Also Desi90210 and VSV,
Please check out a posting in isn.org by INIAN.
He is an old TSC waiter ( the oldest infact ) who got his approval yesterday. You might want to read about his experience and how the senator\'s office helped him.

Thanks,

Sunny

No Title

Sunny,

Yes, I too feel the same. Once they start Aug 99 cases, they can not repeat that same old boring replay of "July 1, 99" stuff. Enough of hearing it for all of us.

I have a question for you. Is it the RD or ND that they are talking about when they release processing times. I thought it was ND. A couple of times that I talked to IIO earlier, they indicated that it was RD and not ND that they go by. Because, my RD was Aug 25\'99 and ND was Oct 25\'99, IIO told me to wait for "ONE MORE MONTH" to reach my Aug\'99 date as they were processing July 99 cases at that time. According to them 485 RD is "PD" (for them) as far as 485 queue goes.

hope we all get our approvals in the next one or two months at the most.

best of luck to you all,
--desi90210

No Title

Desi90210,

From what I\'ve seen whenever TSC refers to RD they actually mean our ND. My RD is 07/30/99, ND is 08/10/99 and on the fax reply from TSC even recently they told me that the Processing Date should reach 08/10/99 in my case for them to process it.

In your case its unfortunate that your ND is in Oct 99. Better you refer to your RD only whenever you speak to IIO, senators office, etc since its not your fault that TSC entered your info late in their system and gave you a Oct 99 ND.

Since they dont seem to have a particular rule about these things, better you assume that your relevant Date is 08/25/99 and keep piling the pressure on TSC once their Processing Time gets close to that date.

No Title

Hi Sunny,

I tried to login into isn.org\'s Chat and Discussion board and I am
getting a blank page. It is happening on my office PC and
home PC. I tried with IE and Netscape with no lick.

How are you guys able to read chat and disccussion messages
in isn.org web site.

No Title

Desparado.

I access the site isn.org without logging in.
go to www.isn.org, select the link "I-485/CP" on the left hand bottom and then follow the directions to go to 485 forum.

anyway, I am reproducing for you the post that Sunny was referring in his earlier mail:
--desi90210
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: Magic words, indeed, an old TSC EB3 approved.
Posted By: inian (Level 6 member)
Posted At: 5/17/01 6:03:50 am

Yes, it was finally my turn to post the approval message. Incredible is the one word that I can think of based on the events that triggered the approval. Please refer my signature for the case details.
May 11 Fri: checked with IIO, was not assigned to an officer yet.
May 14 Mon: client gave a two week notice signalling that my assignment is over.(\'cos of a budget cut)
May 15 Tue: Approached Senator Miller to explain why my case must be processed ASAP.
11:45 AM Reached the senator\'s office, wanted to speak to the person handling the immigration related requests. He was at lunch, I wanted to wait and talk to him rather than dropping of my requisition letter.
12:35 PM He came back from lunch, sat down in a conference room. I explained my case. Moments later he dialed the congressional liaison at the TSC right in front of me. He got the same answer what I got from the IIO. He went back to get a specific contact\'s tel number. Dialed it, got thru to her. Only this time there was a spark when I heard him say, "So, you are going to send the case to the EXAMS". That moment, I knew I will get an answer one way or other. He did ask her how long does it take to get this kinda application to be processed. She answered, he thanked her and hung up. He told me that even though our cases should be processed in two days, the congressional liaison officer told him to tell me that it will be processed in two weeks time.
May 16 I checked the AVM. Magic words! I called senator\'s office and thanked him from the bottom of my heart.

There are a few things that I want to share with you all, which I will do it in a series of inian info during the course of the day.
But let me thank some individuals who were instrumental for my approval.
Bhajan: Thanks, I know I shared with you this news last night. If you havent told me once that it may be worth a visit to the senator\'s office to speak to someone in person, I would still be waiting as I had sent faxes to the senator\'s office weeks ago.
Sunny: Thanks, I pursued the senator\'s help only after your convincing message that it is a VALID option.
Myladoor, Ciba: Thanks, your service to the community is indispensable.
Tomhanx: I would have joined the list, if the turn of events havent materialized in an approval this quick.
Lallisri: your poise and gut is applaudable.
Sunny, Bhajan you guys will be getting your approval soon. To all other waiters, just hang in there. It will happen. Pursue the senator\'s help, it works.
I will take a breather and post more info soon...
Free at last!

inian
PD:11/1/95(no typo) RD:4/22/99 ND:5/6/99 FP1:8/24/99 FP2:12/27/00 FP2 upd. in system: 01/30/01
TSC EB3 INDIA AD:05/15/2001

Edited by: inian at: 5/17/01 6:03:50 am
---------------------------------------------------------------------

No Title

Sunny/VSV and others,

I have talked to an IIO at TSC today(May 17) afternoon regarding my second FP notice(my first FP has expired in April,2001). He says that our second FP notice (for me and my wife) was mailed to me on May 10 and that I should get it anytime now. He verified the address to make sure that it was sent to the correct address. He also told me that my case was assigned to an officer earlier today. According to him it would not take much time(he says at the most a few days) to approve the case after they receive the second FP from FBI.
I am not sure if that is the case as I am seeing people still waiting after their second FP.

I have also filed for AP for my wife and son (RD:Apr 3\'2001, ND Apr 6\'2001). The IIO told me that they were approved and mailed to us yesterday.

The IIO has no idea about the date of appointment for our second FP.
I will keep you posted when I get the FP notices and also about FP experience soon.

good luck,
--desi90210
EB3, India, PD 7/7/97,485 RD:Aug 25/99,ND:Oct 25/99,FP:Dec99, 1st EAD Dec 99, 2nd EAD Apr 2001

No Title

Great News Desi90210 !
Good thing is you will not have to worry about the TSC Processing Date anymore since your case is now assigned to an officer. It might take about 2 weeks for your FP to get updated into the system, so there\'s a pretty good chance that you will get your approval about
3-4 weeks from the date of your FP redo.

Also thanks for responding to Desperado\'s email and guiding him
thru the links at isn.org

Here is an interesting thing that you might want to check out.
I have a print out of all TSC 1999 cases that I\'ve taken from Myladoor\'s tracker at www.immitracker.com
You will see that there are very few 1999 cases that still need to be approved. There are a bunch of cases that have been approved but those people forgot to notify us. I haven\'t seen those people at either site for months. So I just marked "Done" next to those obsolete names on my Print Out.
Till now INIAN used to be the oldest non approved person on that list. Now Pramod Acharya is the oldest case among Indians and mine is the second. VSV is around number 5 on that list.
I dont think your entry is on that list but if your name is included you\'ll probably be around number 6 or so.

Altogether there are about 15-20 % cases still pending from 1999.

Thanks,

Sunny

No Title

Desi90210 and Sunny,

Thanks a bunch for keeping everybody updated about what\'s going on. My understanding was ND too to track 485s after they have been filed until I spoke with IIOs who keep referring to RDs. I don\'t mind at all!

Sunny,if you remember Goodguy and Nava from the old board,I am reminded of them after seeing your posts \'cos of the unselfish nature of it. I am truly appreciative of you taking the initiative. We have been hanging around for a long time now and as they say "every dog has its day":). The blessings are just around the corner. Take care..

No Title

Qixin Zuo,

You dont have to login to the chat on isn.org to read the postings there. Desi90210 has replied to the same question to "Desperado" in this discussion item. Just follow the links as given by desi90210 in his reply to "Desperado" and you will get to the 485 discussion page on isn.org
You will need to register and login on isn.org only if you want to post something of your own in their 485 discussion page.

Thanks,

Sunny

No Title

Sunny,

thanks for your analysis. I have added my entry to the tracker today. But you will not see it there until they update the reports.
It is interesting to know that most of the 99 cases were approved. That raises some hopes again.

I have recd a FAX today morning from Director of TSC in response to my fax sent yesterday regarding FP. He mentioned that he had directed the fax to an officer to schedule for finger prints. I am not sure if his(Director\'s) action has triggered in my case being assigned an officer.... because if you remember, I have mentioned in my post yeterday that I have spoken to an IIO and he said that my case was asssigned to an officer yesterday. I have sent the fax yesterday around 12 noon and spoke to an IIO at 3 PM. Looks like atleast something is happening with my case. Hopefully, if what they are saying is correct, I should get my FP notice this week or early next week. I am eagerly waiting for it as currently I am on bench for the last 4 days and I may have to move to another area for my new project (I don\'t know which place it is going to be I still didn\'t get any proj so far). I feel it would be better if I can give FP and then move to whereever my next proj comes. Otherwise, I will have to ask for change of FP center again if I am too far from the originally scheduled FP center.

I will keep you guys posted of any new developments.

good luck to all,
-- desi90210

No Title

Sunny,

Thanks for the reply. It is my mistake to use work "login"
. Actually I can not browse the discussion at all. When I click the left side (clsoe to buttom) I-485/CP is ISN.ORG I can not open the link at all. Do not know if you guys can or not.

Just tried. Still can not open it.

Qixin

No Title

Qixin,

Yes, we are all able to get there past the I485/CP link.
Make sure that you are using Internet Explorer 4.0 or 5.0

Thanks,

Sunny

No Title

Sunny/VSV & others,

I forgot asking in my earlier post today. Will INS transfer case from TSC to any other zone if I move during I-485 process? I read different experiences saying that it is at the descretion of INS which decides to transfer or not. Looks like they would not transfer if the processing is in the final stage. Please share your views on this.

thanks,
-desi90210

----------------------------------------------------------------
Posted By: desi90210 5/18/01 10:46 AM
(#10 of 12)
Sunny,
thanks for your analysis. I have added my entry to the tracker today. But you will not see it there until they update the reports.
It is interesting to know that most of the 99 cases were approved. That raises some hopes again.

I have recd a FAX today morning from Director of TSC in response to my fax sent yesterday regarding FP. He mentioned that he had directed the fax to an officer to schedule for finger prints. I am not sure if his(Director\'s) action has triggered in my case being assigned an officer.... because if you remember, I have mentioned in my post yeterday that I have spoken to an IIO and he said that my case was asssigned to an officer yesterday. I have sent the fax yesterday around 12 noon and spoke to an IIO at 3 PM. Looks like atleast something is happening with my case. Hopefully, if what they are saying is correct, I should get my FP notice this week or early next week. I am eagerly waiting for it as currently I am on bench for the last 4 days and I may have to move to another area for my new project (I don\'t know which place it is going to be I still didn\'t get any proj so far). I feel it would be better if I can give FP and then move to whereever my next proj comes. Otherwise, I will have to ask for change of FP center again if I am too far from the originally scheduled FP center.

I will keep you guys posted of any new developments.

good luck to all,
-- desi90210

No Title

Sunny,Did you notice the rate at which CSC is processing? They are updating the process time every alternate weeks. For my friend it took only couple of weeks to clear labor and couple of weeks to clear I-140. IF you see I-485 dates, they are processing Dec 2000 dates. Can anything be done to wakeup TSC against this decripancy ? Can all of us contact the senator and lobby ? I think we can atleast give them a wakeup call. Since all the silicon valley people have lobbied against the CSC in the past. Your ideas are most welcome.

No Title

Hi desi90210 ,

Thankyou very much for posting "inian\'s" message.
Infact I have faxed a letter to the senator from my state
and waiting for response.

Thanks once again.

No Title

badprapan2,

VSC and NSC are doing okay. I dont really believe the Processing Date put up by CSC. They are almost as bad as TSC and still have many 1999 cases pending. Their Processing Date has been absurd like 02/2001 or 12/2000, etc and we still see many 1999 CSC cases getting approved once in a while. The 12/2000 date from CSC probably indicates that all application received by 12/2000 have probably been opened ( from
the mail ) and they have been scheduled for their first FP.

One thing we can try to do is a fax attack ( all of us send fax letters of similar format on the same day ) to all the Senators Offices that deal with Texas Service Center.
We need to mention about the slow pace of TSC ( they seem to have no shame ), and compare their Processing Dates with the other Service Centers. TSC will defend this by saying that their Processing Date is an "Average" date.

The other point that we can question TSC is about their processing cases in random order. These morons at TSC still think that Year 00 comes before Year 99. So many 2000 cases are approved while 1999 cases are still pending. When we speak to IIO\'s they say some of those 2000 cases are lucky. The word "luck" is not something we should be hearing from a so called professional organization like INS. These idiots are dealing with our future and careers here. The problem is the above situation becomes favourable to several 2000 waiters who may benefit or be affected by this random processing of TSC. When I just filed my 485 in 1999 I was happy about the random processing since it gave me a chance, but today the same thing is very irritating for me.

Either way, if a carefully worded protest letter that everyone agrees with is faxed on the same day by about 20 of us ( from this site and isn.org ) to various senator offices, I think the message will finally go thru to TSC.

Sunny

No Title

Desi90210,

As far as I know, it may not matter if you relocate in the final 485 stage. But to be on the safe side, try to get your FP done in your current city before you move and try your best to move to a state that falls under TSC jurisdiction.

My knowledge on the subject of relocation is pretty limited.
Better you check with Myladoor or address this question in isn.org also since I\'ve seen a few "relocation" experts over there too.

I spoke to a very nice and polite lady IIO today and gave her my SRC number for a change this time. She looked at it and said my FP is scheduled for June 26th, etc. I told her I\'ve already done my FP in April and asked her if she wanted my A#. She said she\'s got it and checked my A# and said that since my FP is complete she\'s going to print out that information and attach it to my file so that it can
get pulled. She asked me to call in 2 weeks, to check if the file got pulled or not.

By the way, on Myladoor\'s TSC tracker 1999 information, one important assumption I\'ve made is that all 1999 EB-2 India cases have been approved except for BINDRA_OM. I haven\'t seen any of the other EB-2 guys from the Tracker at any of these sites for several months now. So even if their approval dates are blank, its only because they
didn\'t inform us after their approval.

Thanks,

Sunny

No Title

Sunny,

thanks for your reply.
I think you did a good job by calling the IIO today. Otherwise, who knows they might have still waited till June 26 for the same FP-Expiry reason before taking up your case. You will hear some good news very soon.

--desi90210

No Title

Yes, sending faxes to the senators on the same day by as many of us as possible should atleast help in making the senators and TSC aware of our frustration levels. They should realise that we are only asking them to be fair in their processing methods and not that they should go out of their way to help us. After all, the excuse of "expiry of finger prints" is none of our problems. TSC should not have issued FP notices to us so soon when they knew that they could not complete processing of our cases before the expiry of FP. It is a pity that we have to cry so much even for FP reschedule notices.

We will continue to suffer as long as we do not bring these issues to higher authorities like senators and others. Somehow, TSC should be made accountable for their actions. It is time they face some music.

--desi90210