TSC Processing 6th May 2003

Susan Ward
Hi, thanks for the info but...
I also get exited when I see processing time moving along. But I talked with a friend who told me her lawyer had told her that processing dates do not actually mean that all officers are processing that exact date. They go by the officer who is "more" up to date than the others....
Also I see so many 2004 cases being approved lately, that I really would like to know how and why do they skip all the 2002 and 2003 cases.
On the other hand...priority dates...arent' they suppose to play a roll in approvals too?
Mine, for example is current so why haven't I, been approved??
I don't know what to beleive anymore!

Hi

Yes I get excited too and am truly happy for all GC filers who are approved whenever they apply for GC

But it makes me MAD that TSC message says

#To be fair to all our customers, we process in order received#

This comment (as we all know) is lies, they do what they want when they want and how they want

Regards Sue

TSC is the worst performing service center for I-485s

TSC is still working on May 03 whereas even NSC has moved to July 03, not to mention VSC (June 04) & CSC (Jan 05). TSC is 1 yr 8 months behind CSC which is bad. Hopefully TSC will catch up & clear the pending cases quickly.

TSC ? Dates really means nothing

TSC dates and their talks / replies means nothing. I am not sure if other service centers dates means the right processing dates. But TSC can claim any date they want they can even say Jun 2004 or 2005 it really has no value any way. There is no right order or direction and I don't see lot of approvals off late.

Its just frustration and nothing more. I hope they didn't transfer the 2003 cases to any other SC like CSC since they are almost current. That will be another set back and that can further delay the whole thing.

Good luck and I hope we will get our GC's soon.

Regards,
SR.

VSC processing dates

Hi,All.
Any processing dates of any center are not actually.
Our case in in EB-1 Multinational cat. VSC dates are June 2004. But our case I-485 ND: Nov 2003 and I-140 approved in August 2003. FP done in Nov 2003.
No activity. and some of my friend they filed in Sept 2004 and later they got I-485 approved and plastic card.

Its a lottery

Guys,

This whole process is like the lottery. If your case file is pulled out of the pile and handed to a competent and fair officer, you will be approved well in advance of the current processing date. If your luck isn't that great then you will have to suffer regardless of the current processing date.

Case in point. I applied for my 140/485 on the same date as my colleague. Our cases could not be more similar. We are from the same country, went to the same college, same degree, same department in the company, same job function. Our labor app job descritption was the same and the labor apps were filed on the same day. Our labor apps got approved on the same date as well. Our 140 and 485s were also filed on the same date. Unfortunately for me, this is where the similarity ended. My colleague got approved in Jan 05 without any RFE or hitches. My case was sent to Miami by mistake and now they have issued an RFE on my wifes case. I am still waiting. Just goes to prove that its pure luck here.

All we can do is wait and hope that we getted pulled from the pile eventually.

saras

fcapristan said:
Processing .....

May I ask Have u ever tried to talk TSc directly yourself? (not customer service).

Is ur Name Check already cleared?

What is ur Periority Date?

Would u mind to share what country u from?

Good Luck

Name check is still pending, everything else is fine, done everything already. Last week I met someone whose RD was Feb 2002, so I don't feel so lonely anymore.

fcapristan said:
Name check is still pending, everything else is fine, done everything already. Last week I met someone whose RD was Feb 2002, so I don't feel so lonely anymore.

How did u learn about name check pending?

Since ur ND is May02, it should have done, or atleast be considered as periority for them.

If u feel that it may help, and u haven't done/gone through
I would say go ahead for that

Write letter to

Assistant Director, Records Management Division
Federal Bureau of Investigation
Room 11703
935 Pennsylvania Avenue N.W
Washington DC 20535-0001

and

File FOIPA

http://foia.fbi.gov/privacy_request.pdf

Your case is geniune and what to lose to try .

Good Luck friend , wish u for progress in ur case.

btw I have never seen u complaing, screeming angry, on this fourm that shows how patient and brave u are. :D

As u shared u don't feel lonely because u found someone pending from Feb 02 . here is somthing if Feb02 one gone and u find urself lonely :D

HTML:
         Don't feel Lonely, me here :)
                 _
             ,.-" "-.,
            /   ===   \
           /  =======  \
        __|  (o)   (0)  |__      
       / _|    .---.    |_ \         
      | /.----/ O O \----.\ |       
       \/     |     |     \/        
       |                   |            
       |                   |