TSC - Plastic Card Tracker

mkshirsa

Registered Users (C)
I would like to start a new thread TSC - Plastic Card Tracker
I have a questions, if FP code is 3 , do we need to take infopass appointment for PP stamping ? or do I get the card directly since I did my FP and Biometrics for FP just a month ago.
I am waiting for my I-485 approval notice.
Please see details in my signature.

Last edited by a moderator:
Received Approval Notices for all Family

I received the Approval Notices today 22 APR 2005.
Got infopass appointment for me and spouse on 5 May 2005.

Last edited by a moderator:
Approved on Jan 28'05, PP stamped on March 24th' 05 however only my wife and kid got the cards on 04/14/05.

They just touched my case with thier cases ( LUD update 04/07/05) and nothing happened - neither card ordered nor mailed. Still waiting :-((

Called USCIS 1-800 number and was asked to be patient and they read the current status from website which still says - "This case was approved.. "

What can I do now ?

Plastic Card TSC

Scheduled appointment with Louisville office for May 5th for wife and self.

PD Aug 2001
I-140 AD Nov 2002
I-485 AD April 20th
CO:
CR:

Stamped PP

Hi,

Stamped PP on 4/13. I am still waiting for the plastic cards for my family and myself.

Thanks,
Spartakus

Question-Procedure

Everyone in this discussion,
I have a question: does I-485 have to be approved first and then you get FP notice? OR you receive FP notice, schedule an appointment and wait for I-485 to be approved along with receiving plastic card in the mail?

Infopass - in Louisville, KY

Guys from Louisville,
I am unable to schedule an appointment with Infopass for PP stamping. Did you face problems? Do they allow walk-ins on Wednesday for this as well (like they do for FP)?
Thanks

Notice

phans_gaya_re said:
Guys from Louisville,
I am unable to schedule an appointment with Infopass for PP stamping. Did you face problems? Do they allow walk-ins on Wednesday for this as well (like they do for FP)?
Thanks

Did you receive a FP notice prior to your I-485's approval?

Louisville

Phans, perhaps you can but my experience is that all other appointments are before you, when I went there with FP appointment (Wednesday), it was the correct day as indicated on my form. However I missed the first date on the form, even though i could go any Wednesday thereafter up until the end of April. They gave me a hard time. I prevailed though and got the FP done. But people who had no reservations mostly were not as fortunate.

My wife and I are scheduled for next week for the PP, I had to logon to the infopass several times for an appointment. usually you have the option of selecting a time two weeks out from the day you are trying to make the appointment. To be honest i would not try to get my PP done at louisville without the appointment.

A positive observation

It seems that the TSC is faster than other service centers when it comes to getting the cards out to people.

I did my FP with biometricks etc. I have not gone for the PP stamping, but my card was mailed to my old address and returned. I called and let them know about my new address and today they have mailed the card again. I hope to receive it next week sometime.

I will keep you posted once I receive the CARD. :D :D

Thanks corr

Is the PP stamping done at the same place where the FP was done (basement). Thanks for your reply. I will try to take Infopass, but today it has largely been unavailable.

I have also noticed on other forums that PP stamping may not be necessary anymore, and the cards are sent automatically - and this happens not necessarily only for those whose FP has been done digitally (my FPing was done manually).

I guess I will wait to see what how the notice reads - if they say the card would be sent, I might not bother with the PP stamping

Phan, that might very well happen for you, my wife and i did computer based FP but we didn't do the biometric. Makes sense doesn't it some do and some don't, if we had it would have saved us the trip. Anyway Louisville is a nice city and at least we know where to go. I believe they are located in the basement as they had moved from the lobby. GL!

PS today

Wife and self got passports stamped at Louisville took both with one appoinment letter, had to request it though. The agent noted that it would save him time. Told six to twelve months wait for card. He also mentioned that it might or probably will be much faster than that. Only wanted Ap volunteered EAD's but did not want them. I do not recommend just walking in at this office they were sending people away who did not have an appointment.

PD Aug 2001
I-140 AD Nov 2002
I-485 AD April 20th
PP: 05/05/2005
CO:
CR:

PP Stamped - Officer forgot to take Kid's I-94

Here is my Passport Stamping experience.
My self and spouse had an appointment today 5/5/05.
Along with two kids (under twelve ) we reached USCIS office in Orlando before time. At the first window, officer asked us if Kid's need processing then they need appointment. I said they are under twelve so we thought they didn't. He said that's OK and fixed Kid's appointment on the spot along with us.
Now when our turn came spouse got different window. Total three windows open and Kid 1 got called at third window. And I am at second.
I had all documents for the whole family , so I have to leave my window and support other two windows for spouse and Kid 1.
What a mess!!! but finally everybody got temporary I-551 PP Stamp.
Window 1 - Spouse - Officer took following Original Documents
1. Photocopied Approval Notice and returned original
2. I-94 original
3. EAD and AP original
Window2 - Myself and then Kid 2
1. Original Approval Notice
2. I-94 Original ( Forgot to Take I-94 of Kid 2)
3.EAD original
Window 3 kid 1
1. Original Approval Notice
2. Forgot to Take I-94 of Kid 2
3.EAD original
Our Kid's have two passports one expired with I-94 and the new. When I produced both PP, officer returned expired PP saying I do not need expired PP. That's the reason he forgot to ask for original I-94 of kids.

Now I am concerned - I should contact USCIS for sending my Kid's original I-94 or what ???
Please advise , I would appreciate.
Thanks

Passport Stamped: 04/21/05
Card Ordered: 04/29/05
Card Mailed: 05/03/05
Card Received: 05/05/05

Thankyou all.