TSC-Online Messages

BOB-CDP

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks,

Dont belive online messages. In my case my I485 AD 10/14/04. Still its showing old message.

Thanks

"GC for everyone"

Yah thanks for sharing, a couple of days ago a person shared in thread that he is confused even he got approval of 140. but online msg was old. hope ur info would help ppl to understand that online system is just tool to reduce paper work, queries. not reliable but quick easy way to get status.

Good Luck

MY approval of 485 was done with paper notice comng home. Oline did not change. I know the approaval date as October 21, 2004 based on Approval Date on Notice (I noticed LUD change on October 22, 2004)...however even after I received the notice....I still have the old status........So I called USCIS phone support (800 number) and same crap...they had same "FP received process has resumed message...." However they said go by approval notice 'cos that's correct....spoke to my attorney and he too confirmed the same.....SUM and SUBSTANCE .....dont always go 100% based on online...just a quick and easy way to find status I guess.....

My online message for the longest time said that the response to an RFE was received. No RFE was ever even sent from USCIS!!