TSC Now Processing July 16, 2001

I know that these dates have been on www.aila.org since March 16th – in fact, for the benefit of others, I even posted the pdf file along with one of my messages last week.

But, I understand that some of us here have been waiting for the status at the uscis web site to be updated to call the IIO for our cases.

Now is the time that you can call the 800 number to discuss your case if your ND is earlier than July 16, 2001 minus 30 days.

Yes, it is RD. I don't understand why people keep posting messages that say it is ND.:rolleyes:

I think the confusion comes from the lack of experience of the NCS people. They know that they can do a referral only if the official date is 30 days after the date the person's I-485 date - and the only date, which they can see is the ND on the online message - which also states that "Your I-485 application was received on..." instead of "has been entered in the system on..."

In the case of 2001 filers there is usually a 2-3 months gap between the RD and ND and the above "confusion" is really frustrating. However if the message has changed to FP received there is no date received to look at and the caller might push for a referral based on RD.

Here is another question:

What could one do in the case of a RFE ACK message? What if the RD of the case is 30 days earlier than the official date, but the message says "Your RFE reponse was received on..." For a referral: do we need to wait for 60 after the RFE response was received or we can try pushing "the official date is 30 days past my RD" scenario?

Anyone who tried the above, please comment.

It's real a good news. My RD is 8/27, eager to count the days coming before I beat them up on my case.

Still waiting

RD 9/2001
ND 10/2001
FP 2/2003
AP??????

Frustrating - ran the macro and found that out of 200 +- my src no, only mine and spouse's are still not approved.

when can i expect Rfe or Approval

Hi,
My I 485 receipt Notice is Oct 2002, (i140 approved already) If this TSC goes at this rate , when can i expect my case be opened.

-sank

sank,
If they keep up this pace I'm guessing you're looking at December 2004 before they get to you.

But history shows that TSC is not consistent, and somehow I think that they won't keep this pace for very long. I believe someone mentioned on this forum earlier that there were less cases filed in June-July 2001, and so that is why the sudden explosion in speed.

Realistically from what you can expect from TSC I think you're looking at July 2005.

freedom21, my RD was 08/03/01 and I got approved on Feb 13th, 2004, so you should be getting it anytime soon. I already have my plastic card as well (received on March 8. 2004)

I can File One more Tax Return for 2004.

Is there less case filed in June to July 2001. During that time

245(k) was started. lot of ppl started filing.

-sank

same dates

Sank

we are both at same ND (Oct 2002) lets keep ourselves as reference I haven't done the fingerprints what about you??
My I-140 was approved already as well.

keep in touch

I'm october 2002 too... no fp either, but I don't worry about that, because whatever they need to do with the print, that probably doesn't take more than a couple of weeks. I'd rather get the fp and be approved one month later instead of continuously having to renew it just like ead,ap,driver license,... ...

usalover

Right now I think we'll see our Oct 2002 approvals no later than March 2005 (one more whole year of patience required...)

Next 5 to 6 months. I think we can hear on Aug 2004

My ND is also Oct 2002 (i 140 approved already).

-Sank

I hope the best for all of us. I will keep my updates posted for references, pls. do the same so we all can be alerted.:cool:

usalover, sank

Remember that July 31 2002 was the announcement date for the concurrent filing, so I think there will be more Aug, Sept, and Oct filers than what is normal, which is why I'm thinkin March next year before they get to us Oct 2002 filers...

But of course, now that the tracking thread shows some lucky Jan and Feb 2002 approvals, maybe they are going faster than I thought...

I hope at least to get my plastic before the next year florida filing deadline for homestead exception & save-our-homes... otherwise it will cost me another extra chunk of tax money like it did this year...