TSC now officially processing 10/1/2004

It is a tragedy ..

Stolbovoy said:
Great news for us, 2002 filers ;)

Stolbovoy,

It is a shame that people from 02,03 are still struggling with this process. These dates are reflective of 70% of the cases. The remaining 30% have been brushed under the carpet. So long as the dirt is under the carpet things will move on as usual. We can make all the noise we want ..

regards,

saras

saras76 said:
Stolbovoy,

It is a shame that people from 02,03 are still struggling with this process. These dates are reflective of 70% of the cases. The remaining 30% have been brushed under the carpet. So long as the dirt is under the carpet things will move on as usual. We can make all the noise we want ..

regards,

saras
I just remember myself doing prognosis (Excel charts with trends) when our applications will be approved. If you need statistics - may be these dates mean something. For single case it meaningless, except achieving psychological effect. This single case as well can be "under the carpet". So, one can expect case approval according to these data, but shouldn’t be too frustrated if it will not happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
It does get frustrating ...

Stolbovoy said:
I just remember myself doing prognosis (Excel charts with trends) when our applications will be approved. If you need statistics - may be these dates mean something. For single case it meaningless, except achieving psychological effect. This single case as well can be "under the carpet". So, one can expect case approval according to these data, but shouldn’t be too frustrated if it will not happen.

I agree with what you have stated however if the processing date jumps a year or so ahead of your filing date then there is reason for being frustrated.

regards,

saras