TSC - No Approvals

MA_Labor

Registered Users (C)
Looks like the tide has turned to the other side. I see many approvals from NSC but not many from TSC.

nebraska has been awesome and very very fast in dealing with the transfer cases specially eb-1..

tsc is way too slow with transfer cases specially eb1

csc is a smaller center than vsc i think so load at nsc is much less than tsc?

service enquiry is not working for vsc-->tsc transfer cases as i see a lot of people who have pending service requests.. (probably because the 180 day rule applies to these cases)

seems like it

count my data point in for that. Posted this on another thread yesterday, but basically the customer service number said they are required to open 3 service requests, 45 days apart, before they can escalate it. Granted, but then, retrogression may kick in again, but hey, that's nto their problem

service enquiry is not working for vsc-->tsc transfer cases as i see a lot of people who have pending service requests.. (probably because the 180 day rule applies to these cases)

service enquiry is not working for vsc-->tsc transfer cases as i see a lot of people who have pending service requests..

Apparently, the SR I setup on 05/17 was replied to on 06/16, and I'm still waiting for USPS to get it to me. Another member in this forum had a similar 1-month turnaround time.

(probably because the 180 day rule applies to these cases)

This is the part I don't understand - what legal basis does USCIS have to say that we should give them 180 days before enquiring about transferred cases? Is it our problem that USCIS wanted to transfer the cases? Why the hell should we suffer? If priority dates going current is not their problem, then case transfers are not our problem - they ought to have thought about how they are going to handle it *BEFORE* doing anything so drastic.

Seems like legal action is the only way to get these guys to respond in a timely fashion - which is a pity, since they are already flooded with cases. Also, I can't find any published guidelines on their case processing MOP for these transferred cases, which makes it harder to estimate when things will settle down, if ever.

marooned42,
did your online status or lud change after SR?

i agree that the 180 day rule doesnt make much sense.. there is no legal basis. but again does sr really make sense if the name check is pending..

we can only hope that transfer cases are given some attention by tsc soon..

marooned42,
did your online status or lud change after SR?

No change in LUD since the case was moved to TSC and became pending there (LUD 03/09/2007). The CSR who told me that my SR had been replied to on 6/16 also told me that my LUD and case status don't change as a result of SR. This may be a recent policy change in the system, though, since the last SR I initiated in June 2005 did trigger a change in the online status as well as LUD.

but again does sr really make sense if the name check is pending..

Well, I don't know about pending namechecks since during the last Infopass appointment I had, the IO told me my namecheck had cleared. I was kinda glad to hear about that, till I read other forum members' experiences where they got conflicting information about namechecks from Infopass versus IOs at TSC.

Never a dull moment...

Last edited by a moderator:
marooned42,

well the best thing working for you is that your are eb-3~~

i think for some strange reason, tsc has approved a few eb-3 transfer cases so your turn might come soon :) (i think that the people who applied their i485 at tsc directly also are complaining that tsc approves eb-3 much quicker)

i said in another thread a few days ago that maybe i shouldve applied eb-3 instead of eb-1 and i might've been approved by now

slivers of hope...

Please update us when you get your SR reply - I initiated mine on May 18 and not received a reply, nor received any LUD since moved to TSC. When I called on Jun 18, was told I had to wait 45 days before calling back - no other information was given...

No change in LUD since the case was moved to TSC and became pending there (LUD 03/09/2007). The CSR who told me that my SR had been replied to on 6/16 also told me that my LUD and case status don't change as a result of SR. This may be a recent policy change in the system, though, since the last SR I initiated in June 2005 did trigger a change in the online status as well as LUD.

Well, I don't know about pending namechecks since during the last Infopass appointment I had, the IO told me my namecheck had cleared. I was kinda glad to hear about that, till I read other forum members' experiences where they got conflicting information about namechecks from Infopass versus IOs at TSC.

Never a dull moment...

Seriously, what's up with TSC?

Anybody know what's going on? NSC is approving cases like crazy. Has TSC run out of Numbers? Do the service centers get visa numbers in batches? In the first week of June TSC was approving and NSC wasn't. Now the trend has reversed.

dont loose hope we will be there...
EB3/INDIA/VSC/ PD: 12/16/2002
140/485 ND: 9/2003
FP2 (Code 3) 5/9/2007
485 Transferred to TSC: 3/2/2007
485 LUD: 5/10/2007

yeah...we can hope...thats the best we could do...

also it seem NSC folks are easy to talk with...guys seem to be getting lot of detailed info from them...TSC folks are not telling anything and have an attitude...typical Texans?

mv

dont loose hope we will be there...
EB3/INDIA/VSC/ PD: 12/16/2002
140/485 ND: 9/2003
FP2 (Code 3) 5/9/2007
485 Transferred to TSC: 3/2/2007
485 LUD: 5/10/2007

When u stand beside the shore of the sea waves come and go at different places at different times. Kids jump/shout when the wave comes at the place they stand and wet their feet. Other places kids eagerly wait for their turn and wait to shout. It goes on...We shouted/jumped for the first 2 weeks. Let them also enjoy..We will get our turn again.

Sree

Anybody know what's going on? NSC is approving cases like crazy. Has TSC run out of Numbers? Do the service centers get visa numbers in batches? In the first week of June TSC was approving and NSC wasn't. Now the trend has reversed.

This wait is frustrating

Hope we see a whole bunch of approvals from TSC next week. We saw a number of approvals from TSC in the first week.. but it has slowed down to a few cases per day. It is about time TSC approved more cases. I wonder what they have been doing the last couple of weeks and what the bottleneck is.

Like many who have 485 RD in 2003/2004, I missed the boat in 2004 and in 2005 when my PD was current for 2 months. I hope TSC processes the cases in order of PD/RD from July 1st and not randomly.

This wait is frustrating

Hope we see a whole bunch of approvals from TSC next week. We saw a number of approvals from TSC in the first week.. but it has slowed down to a trickle. It is about time TSC approved more cases. I wonder what they have been doing the last couple of weeks and where the bottleneck is. Do they have issues getting the data for all the VSC transfer cases. VSC->TSC transfer is their problem and not an excuse. Bispecialization was done touting it would lead to more efficient processing. It better not impact VSC transfer cases from getting approved this fiscal year. I also wonder why they cannot pre-adjudicate all the cases and approve them enmasse as soon as a visa number becomes available.

I hope TSC processes the cases in order of RD from July 1st and not randomly.

Its frustrating --- I agree

Every few minutes I'm checking the board and my email. ... every time I'm praying to god and then checking. Dont know when god will give our turn.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Guys,

we need to cool down and keep the hope in it..when it becomes disparate that much will hurt us. So for a moment we need to think as we are in good position as compare to many here...We might just engaging ourself with something else to come out this waiting/checking email/online loop during this crunch time.

Hoping that all prayers will be answered very very soon..

PD - Oct 2001
ND - Nov 2004
VSC-->TSC Mar'07
FP2- May'07
AD - Waiting