TSC - new Processing Time 04/16/2003

Tired of waiting!!

Wish they would process a little faster. I know there are people from 2002 still waiting. I have been in US for over 12 years now on one visa or another, and now am really tired of waiting towards the end phases.

I just needed to vent my frustration. I know there are people much worse of than me. Hopefully we all will get approvals soon!

From Mid 2003 to Mid 2004, lot of cases have already been approved due to concurrent adjucdication done most of last year. So, I hope these dates will move on faster from now onwards ..

In the last 15 days the date has moved by 11 days (4/4 to 4/16). So backlog is getting worse at TSC - same as NSC. CSC and VSC continue to show stellar performance.

Last edited by a moderator:
willgetthere2 said:
The TSC processing time just makes people more frustrated, and angry. :mad:

No doubt, even when i am extremely happy my coworkers say i always display an angry face, go figure! :mad:

wheresmygc

Wheremygc,

Just hold on, you will be approved soon.

KP
I-485 RD/ND July 5, 2002
PD July 2000
FP Feb 9, 2005
AD April 27, 2005
PS May 5, 2005
CO May 11, 2005

Waiting is the name of the game

Guys,

I guess they will eventually come around to approving our cases. A lot of 02 EB3 cases have gotten approved lately and a few EB3 03s as well. I think that the trend after retrogression (from Jan 2005) has been to go back to the oldest pending cases and go through them sequentially. I believe this to be true mostly for EB3 filers. A lot of EB1 and EB2 filers from late 04 have been recently approved.

A previous filer had written that a lot of 03 and 04 cases have already been approved and I think he/she is correct. During the latter part of 04, a lot of 03 cases were approved and a lot of early 04 cases (Jan-Mar) got approved as well. Unlucky filers like us got left behind and will now have to wait till TSC catches up with the backlog from 02. Hopefully things should move quickly through 03 and 04 since a lot have already been approved.

Then again, all of the above might just turn out to BS speculation and they might approve any of us at any time or make us wait for months. Only time will tell.

Good luck to everyone.

saras

Last edited by a moderator:
Just filed 4th EAD. My ND/RD is 7 months older than the official processing date.
Sorry National security.