TSC moved only 2 days for 140!!!

Why I-140 so slow in Texas

I chose CP. So I am desperate. Any info about the damn slow 140 processing in Texas? Thanks.

Originally posted by karns
You really think I-140 is slow in TSC, then you are welcome to have a look at VSC

Guys I posted my reply w/o checking the timeline which someone mistyped in this thread. It is 2003 and not 2004 so TSC and VSC are pretty much the same...

I _ 40 Prediction

What is prediction about I -140 processing time in next 6 months at Texas SC.
Is there any news of speeding up?
Anybody heardanything about it?

Vermont peers are flying off from I140 forums. Most of the Apr,May and even Jun,2003 cases being approved. Lot of good news coming out from Vermont service center forums.

Hope we will be in same boat as them

I'm checking on a bunch of I-140 with the ND of 2/10/2003-2/24/2004... None of them have an approved status. Even though USCIS is now processing 2/25/2003. Does it mean that they don't update their status info anymore?

TSC Update - Why 140 is moving slow?

Main focus on Immediate Relative cases

The center’s main focus is now on Immediate Relative cases. Later in the year Preference Categories will be addressed. By this time half of the Immediate Relative and Preferences cases will be sent to Nebraska.

Re: TSC Update - Why 140 is moving slow?

You got this information from any realiable source.
Please respond

Originally posted by kailashr
Main focus on Immediate Relative cases

The center’s main focus is now on Immediate Relative cases. Later in the year Preference Categories will be addressed. By this time half of the Immediate Relative and Preferences cases will be sent to Nebraska.

"Later in the year Preference Categories will be addressed. By this time half of the Immediate Relative and Preferences cases will be sent to Nebraska."

What do "Preference Categories" and "Preferences cases" mean?
EB1 and EB2?

Thanks.

How accurate are these information and data? I have RD and ND of o4/08/03. I have not recieved any decisions, not even RFE, from TSC. USCIS has processing date of 01/27/03, meanwhile immigrationwatch suggest that cases from July and August, 2003 have been approved. Is the processing simply random? What do you mean by preference categories as my case is EB1-1. Will appreciate further clarifications.