TSC June Tracker

No Title

Called lawyer today 7/23, filed 6/28, still nothing. I really didn\'t anticipate reciepts until August anyway. I\'ll keep you posted.

No Title

My friend uses the same attorney, might as well my other co-workers. My friend\'s application was sent before mine and got RD and ND before mine. But, my friend\'s reciepts reached attorney later than mine. My reciepts for 485, EAD and AP reached attorney on different dates.

No Title

Receipt Notice from TSC.
File date: June 19, 2001.
RD: June 20, 2001.
ND: June 19, 2001. -- Strange but true. ND is before RD !.
SRC-01-223-xxxxx.

No Title

Hi All, I talked to the attorney and my fellow AOS\'ers in my Co. 2 of them who have applied before me, not heard anything so far. For these guys, the packet was sent on evenings. Attorney sent everyone\'s via FedEx. Mine was sent on morning. Don\'t know if that makes the difference.

No Title

one of my friend talked to IIO regarding receipts. they know abt the problem and told that they are working on may june july filers. But its gonna take another 2 months to send receipts to everybody.

No Title

Thanks and I will ask about the ckeck. I don\'t have visibility in to the check clearance. The company lawyer handles the writing of the checks.

No Title

ajax, I did recieve copies of receipts for
-my spouse\'s 485, EAD and AP(all receipts reached attorney on 7/9)
-my child\'s 485, AP(all receipts reached attorney on 7/10)
-My 485, EAD, AP(485, EAD receipts reached attorney on 7/12, 7/13-for AP)

What I mentioned before was - all the above receipts reached attorney separately on different days on the week of July 9-13, even though everything has the same RD and ND. INS mailed it on different days. Sorry if I have created any confusion or concerns.

No Title

My I-485 package including wife and child was filed on 6/19. I received INS\'s Action of Notice for my wife and child on 7/28, last Saterday. I assumed mine as primary applicant was sent to the attorney\'s office. So I called attorney today to check if mine was received or not. But attoney hasn\'t received mine by saying all notices were supposed to send to the lawyer instead of to applicants\' home address. Is it bizarre? Has any of you had such experience? Please share.
MY wife and child\'s RD: 6/25; ND: 7/24

No Title

I got my receipt for I-485 yesterday.
Sent on 6/25/01
RD: 6/26/01
ND:7/23/01

Waiting for spouse receipt and EAD receipts.

Correction - I-485 Mailed on June 24th and Received by TSC on 25th June,2001. ND dated 7th July was

The RD was actually april 25th.

Correction - I-485 Mailed on June 24th and Received by TSC on 25th June,2001. ND dated 7th July was

The actual RD was April 25th. By mistake it was entered as June 25th