TSC June Tracker

No Title

Mailed 485 to TSC on June 25 by FedEx, recieved next day. No reciepts at this time! Not that I expect it yet according to this thread!

No Title

angiodan,
isn\'t u\'r pd in 2000. and pd got current from 1 july. As u mentioned u\'r application received in june 26. IS it ok to send application before pd become current? just wondering. Though they are not gonna open the application before july 1.
kofi

No Title

My PD was current, since I\'m in the "others" category, being Canadian. I can just imagine what it must be like for you guys who had to wait for your PD to become current. Its bad enough waiting for the GC process when you don\'t have to wait months or years to even file!

No Title

Mailed AOS package on June 9. Post Office tracking system says package was delivered to TSC on June 10. Check has not been cashed yet. No news from TSC either.
Al Vorke

No Title

My 485 Packet was sent on June 14th. EB3-RIR
My Company\'s lawyer just said that she received
the receipts with Notification Dates of 7/9/01.

RD: 06/14/01
ND: 07/09/01

Good luck to all of you guys who are waiting for
their receipts.

No Title

Just received the original RD/ND (for EAD/AP/AOS - me and my wife)from my attorney:

Application(s) mailed on : 06/16/2001

on the notice(s)it says:

RD 06/18/2001
ND 07/03/2001

Our checks were cleared on 07/09/2001.

No Title

I agree. Every one should use immitracker.com. That way we all will have clear picture of what is happening. All the guys who have have filed 1485 should add their infomration on immitracker.com. This is a good site lets use it. Lot of effort is being put to maintain this site.

No Title

I\'ve been out of town for the past week, so I\'ll be checking with my lawyer tommorrow. Hopefully, he\'ll have some good news! BTW, everyone says to use immitracker, which I plan to, but don\'t you need your RD/ND first? Once I get it, I\'ll be there!