TSC July 2001 Tracker

Notice date

Ramesh,

I filed on the July 10th(Fedexed to INS) receipt date is July 23rd and notice date is August 10th

thanks

EAD APPROVED

According to AVM my EAD was approved on 08/27. RD 07/06, ND 08/13.

Good luck to everyone on this board. The discussions were very helpful.

No Title

Weighter,
Congrats. Mine was approved on 8/23. Please share when you receive the cards.
GChopes

No Title

Talked to IIO just now and got the reciept no.
Applied on July 3rd. ND : 8/27/01

filed 485 on 5/19/01 receipt date is 8/24/01

SRC-012525XXXX

I can\'t believe they can be this slow... and they are processing 7/99. I have been in this job for 4 years...

EAD approved

Through AVM found that my EAD is approved.RD 07/06/2001, ND 08/16/2001.
Any Idea how long it takes to get the card.

EAD Cards received

Got my cards on Friday, August 31. My details

RD: May 9
ND: July 27
TSC VMX for EAD: 08/23
EAD cards: 08/31

Good luck for everyone. Its been a rough ride so far and we survived so far!!!!!!!
GChopes

Just spoke to IIO

I had sent my application for 485, EAD and AP together via US postal, Express Mail on July 25th. Since I did not receive any notice from them, I called TSC.

On my third attempt and after waiting for 35 mins, got through to an IIO.

She said that they have mailed a receipt on Aug. 31st. She gave the SRC numbers for my 485, EAD and AP - for both me and my wife. I did not realize that we had separate 485, EAD and AP numbers.

More importantly to members of this forum, she said that they are currently processing May-June received applications and could not give me a response as to when July applications will be taken up. When I asked her if it is likely to be next month, she said likely. However, I would take it with a pinch of salt since I literally had to force it out of her.

seebeekay.

Got 485 receipts for me and wife

I was just informed by lawyer that they have received 485 receipts for me and my wife on August 31. Nothing about AP/EAD and my daughter\'s 485. All applications mailed to TSC on July 11.

EAD Cards?

Hello ,
 Any body whose EAD approved on 08/27/2001 or later has got EAD cards?
Please post info.

Thanks in advance

No Title

Hi Guys,

I \'m going to file my I485 next week and I was wondering how much it takes to get Receipt#, EAD, AP now in TSC ? I heard that TSC has resolved the mail room backlogs now.

Thanks for your inputs.

- Why-R

Time duration

I m not sure what the stats are on this, but my personal case has been:
Sent packet with 485, EAD and AP application on 25th July.

Called IIO and was told that the receipts were sent to me on Aug. 31. I have yet to receive them as off yesterday.

Regards
seebeekay

waiting for 485 reciept

mailed AOS package on 08/29. waiting for reciept. can anybody tell me how long is it going to take to get the reciept. thanks

No Title

Thanks SEEBEEKAY,

My application was sent on 09/07/01 and don\'t know how many days to wait for the receipts. BTW you mentioned that you will be going for CP in I140 board after you got your I140 approval. Just curious, what made you to change your decision ? Actually I thought of going CP route, but my company did not allow me to file CP, so I \'m here to wait for 2 more years (even more).

All the best.

- Why-R

No Title

Hi Bumba,

Mine was sent on 09/07/01 and with the way the TSC is processing it may take atleast 2 to 3 months to get receipts.

Why-R

TSC Bungled?

When I filed for my I 140, I wanted to go for CP and infact filled out the form accordingly. Someone in TSC who approved the case returned it as AOS. Hence, decided to follow what was suggested on the approval notice. I know I could have still gone for CP but the process got lengthier and hence my decision to stay.

Good Luck

seebeekay

Got TSC Receipt

Mailed packet on July 25th. Received receipt notice on Sept. 10th.
The Receipt notices were for my AOS, AP, EAD and my wife\'s AP and EAD.
Surprisingly all of them say that the RD is July 7 and ND is Aug. 31st.

Does anyone know how the RD could precede my filing of the application? I am applying under EB1 and hence PD should not be important - or atleast is current.

Regards
seebeekay