TSC July 2001 Tracker

Ajax, I understand your frustration

My attorney sent EAD renewal to separate address meant for EAD\'s.
That may be the reason that it was processed faster. Also since
it is renewal, previous EAD and I485 information is already in the
system.
New EAD\'s are sent to address meant for I-485\'s.
There is no favouritism involved when dealing with TSC.

PD 12/02/99

I-485, AP, EAD applications posted by my attorney on 25th July. Waiting for receipts...

I485 RECEIPT

My lawyer recieved I485 notice today. I485/EADMailed July 2. The dates are RD July 6 AD: August 13. Yet to receive EAD notice.

No Title

How long does it take to get a receipt/notice date? My attorney mailed everything on Aug 17th 2001. 485/AP/EAD. Please let me know.

Thanks
Madhav

I 485, EAD, Advanced parole

Kofi,

I got my 485, EAD, Advanced parole receipt date on July 27th. It took approximately 3 weeks since the applications are sent to Texas centre. I think things started to move fast in texas.

got the receipt

Hi all

I filed for I485, AP and for EAD and INS received them on july 6th, according to fedex tracking number. Now my lawyer received receipt date for EAD and when I dial INS AVM, it says they received appliction date on AUG 8th. AVM says receipt date or notification date?? pls provide info guys

thanks

hi

pratap,

when u filed for them??? when the INS recied them? AVM says recipt date or Notification date???
Pls send info

thanks

rameshfl

Congradulation on getting your receipt (people as early as May hasn\'t got theirs yet). The AVM date is your ND, when TSC entered your case into their computer system.

Also, are you sure you send FedEx? Since INS\' filing address is only PO Box, which FedEx doesnot deliver. Mine was sent by US Post Office certified mail.

BTW, pls share your information in this URL:
http://www.infitime.com/imm/2.asp

Received Receipt Number from TSC

I\'m new to this forum. I thought of sharing the information with you, because many of you waiting early to get the receipt. I called TSC today morning. It took less than 10 minutes to reach an agent. I don\'t have the A# with me. I told her only my last name,first name and Date of birth.

I applied my 485 sometime first week of July. The agent told me that they entered my I485 Info. into their system and she gave me the receipt number for I485, EAD and AD.

Also she mentioned that they started entering all the July application.