TSC is very fast on EAD now and they are working overtime

GCAspirant123

Registered Users (C)
I applied EAD renewal (third time) on 3/27/03 for myself and my wife.

My wife EAD was approved on 05/17(Saturday) and we recieved her card on 5/27/03. My EAD was approved on 5/26 [Memorial Day] . The two eads were approved on the non-working days. I am wondered and asked my friend who got AP approved on Saturday last year.

I wish they could show the same spirit for I-485 too.

RD 7/15/01
ND 8/15/01
FP 2/3/03
AD Must be very soon. Hope Floats.........

it is only ead

ap they are still processing dec. I am yet to get my ap applied in march and i am sure there are lot of people before that date still waiting for ap

My AP was 1/29/2003. It was approved on 5/22/2003.
This shows that TSC is still processing randomly

ND 9/2002
PD 9/2002
FP 11/2002
AD ???????????

Infinite loop

They are in a While (EAD) loop. where EAD=true;
No break statement, but only continue;

This message is for GCAspirant123.

I have a friend who worked for TSC for a few months through a contracting company. He did something with accounting. What he told me is that, most of the time during the week, people don't do much at all and take long lunches/go home early etc. and then come to work in the weekend so that they can get overtime. Also every two three weeks the management and the employees get together and management praises the empolyees for what a great job they had been doing.

So long story short, I don't think they are working hard, they are working in the weekend to get some overtime pay. Also from what I saw when I had my fingerprints done, I don't think they are wokring that hard. I saw several empolyees just sitting around talking for most part. The employees that were actually doing the fingerprinting, were working ok.

Anyway this is just my opinion from what I saw and heard and I tend to believe that because of the results we see from TSC.

fairgame:

I do know many contractors, at other places, driving the gravy train during the weekdays, only to work during the weekends to get some extra pay. It is very unfortunate that it is the norm of the day at TSC. Initially, we were all thinking that TSC is really working hard. Duh...

Who am i praising TSC?

Thanks fairgame for the input. I agree your points 100% about the fact that they dont work much. It must be very hard to keep millions of applications pending and chat all day and leave home early. Where is the sanity? Government agencies are the same irrespective of the country.

I was a little enthusiastic when i saw our eads approved on Saturday and memorial day.

Hopefully they put a lot of overtime and approve some I-485s.....