TSC is the WORST!

immigrant88

Registered Users (C)
How come every other service center is faster than TSC big time? It seems that NSC and VSC are all processing June 2000 to Aug 2000 cases, no need to mention CSC! TSC has been stuck with 7/99 forever and seen few approvals lately.

What the heck is going on with folks "working" in TSC?

No Title

TSC is the worst center for 485 processing....I am not sure whether they have stopped processing 485 cases or our friends are not actively posting their updates.

No Title

at one time TSC was considered faster than others...looks like it\'s a cycle...maybe they try to balance the number of approvals across the country...who knows..could also be those 245i applications..not enough funds for overtime...unfortunately 77000 pending cases is a lot no matter how you look at it.....

No Title

Number of skilled employment based petitions in this 77000 applications should be comparatively small. Most of these petitions are family based and for most of them the priority dates are not even current. I don\'t think even poring money into TSC black hole improves processing times. The pain is just starting, after long time state department made unskilled employment based category current worldwide this time, pending 485 petitions is going easily cross 100000 in new few months. Unless you are lucky, the processing times at SC are going to worsen even more.

No Title

check out http://www.immigration-law.com for new TSC report, Front log and back log problems.
There u go TSC, I\'m proud of U. How about middle log. They should use all the possible log to make life hell for other.
By the way, I filed my papers in first week of July, So I\'m in front log. Hope people enjoy these fucking logsssssssssss.

No Title

Yes I agree with the frinds who are posting the message, these people do not understand the frustration that we face, and it seems to be they do, and yet choose to take vicarious pleasure, I feel that the I-485 cases are not moving at all.

No Title

TSC staff is definitely not doing their jobs, and i think they should not get away with this. I believe we need to expose the TSC by contacting all Senators/congressmen/congresswomen in this region to discuss the disparity in processing time.
Enough is Enough. We need changes... It\'s time to make these TSC Staff justify what they are being paid to do by "we" the tax payers.
I imploy all of us to bombard the members of Congress/Senate with letters of concern.
What do u all think ???????

No Title

Hi TSC waiters,

Please all join us contacting all congressman/senators do address this TSC 485 processing issue. Our effort may not bear any fruit, but it MAY!! Your "vote" does count!! And, you are doing yourself a big favor.

Just do it!

No Title

Thanks fellow applicants for all you responses. Could you all take a look at the letter that i came up with and provide your input/opinion. The sample letter is listed below:

-BK

===============================================================

Texas Service Center (TSC) I-485 Waiter
                         July 8, 2001

Congressman
District

Dear Sir/Ms,

Request for your assistance to make TSC more efficient like other Service centers.

I, one of the (77,000+) I-485 (Adjustment of Status) Applicants in the Texas Service Center would like to inform your office about the major disparity in the I-485 processing time in the TSC - Texas Service Center compared to all other centers ( CSC – California Service Center, VSC – Vermont Service Center, NSC – Nebraska Service Center)
Various Processing reports for all the service centers indicate that Texas Service Center is the slowest. The TSC is still working on July 1999 cases. This has been the same for over 6 months. Other Service centers have been working to cut down the processing time to within the 180 day INS processing time target since late last year.

Listed below are the processing times in various service centers:

VSC - Currently processing cases filed in August 2000.
NSC - Currently processing cases filed in August 2000
CSC - Currently processing cases filed in February 2001
TSC - Currently processing cases filed in July 1999

As a direct comparison, CSC and TSC regularly handle about the same number of cases.
So there is no reason why TSC cannot adjudicate cases faster than they currently are.
Although, we know that processing times in the four service centers cannot be exactly identical, we do however feel that TSC can do better.

We know that in the past, individuals have contacted your office regarding their individual cases, but we feel that it is time to collectively express our dilemma, frustrations and concerns with the manner in which our cases are being handled.
Most of us have been waiting patiently for a decision from TSC for almost 2 years, but haven’t heard anything so far. Our fingerprints are expiring or already expired.
For those of us who filed employment based immigrant application, we are constantly living in fear of losing our jobs in this current delicate economy.

We therefore would like to ask for your assistance in appealing to Texas Service Center to adjudicate our I-485 cases in a more expeditious manner.

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation.

Sincerely,
(77,000+ ) I-485 applicants.