TSC IIO says that my card was returned..

Aishwarya Ray

Registered Users (C)
Landed JFK on Oct 31st. (CP From Delhi)
Called TSC today about my plastic card status. After 40 minutes on hold, they lady told me that my card was sent to my addresses and it was returned to them on Jan 3rd. (same case with my wife).. She said they would be sending it again in 2- 4 weeks..

Its really surprising.. and what do they think will change this time, which will not make it return again ? And what if I would not have called them ? I would have been waiting for a card forever ...?

Anyway, thanks for great info on this board guys, if I did not see it here, i would not have known that I should call TSC for my plastic card status.

I hope we get it in 2-4 weeks..

Aish

What time to call TSC?

Aish,

What time did you call up TSC? I have been trying for the last 3-4 weeks with no success. I always get a busy tone.

Aishwwarya, do IIO tell you.....

why the cards were returned? Is there any address change in your case? If there were no address changes(?), it doesn\'t make any sense why your cards were returned....on what basis??

I know, it doesn\'t make any sense..

that why my card was returned.. she asked me.. "do you have your name on your letter box ??" ,,, funny,, i said i have apt number and i do recieve mails on that.. she said.. okay we will mail them again..

I started calling at 1:03 PM today ..

was connected at 1:14.. then was on hold until 2:02..

I have also been trying for past 2 weeks..

No Title

When the time you called, what was the automatic message showing? "approved" or "ordered"??