TSC I140 Tracker and Discussion - December 06, 2001

Saw another approval in the previous folder

Vijay srivastav\'s approval was posted in the wrong folder.
Shall we create a new folder to avoid all the confusion.

Vijay Shrivastava "New TSC-140 Tracker Discussion --December 6th" 12/8/01 12:16am

aproved

The AVM said my case was approved on Dec. 3. How long can I get the approved notice? My track name is longtime. Please update the track. Thanks.

EB1 waiter, CGM, and other EB1 fellows, please check your AVMs, also we need keep doing congressiona

I will be out of town this week, so, I will not show up on this board. When I come back, I hope to see you guys, particulrly, see CGM, EB1 waiter, will be approved. Keep fighting.

Gking: Yes, it is an I140 case in Texas Service Center

I am wondering if they have not yet entered my I140 petition info into the automated system. Again, if that was the case, then since more than 60 days have passed, it should be there, right?
I guess, this goes on to show how "grossly efficient" TSC is. I love you TSC.

Good to see lots of approvals. Congratulations to all those who got approved.

I wonder why we don\'t see April, May and June approvals. Probably they assigned the case numbers in July only even though they applied in Apr, May and June because of the mail room problem.

TSC phone number

I always get busy tone with this TSC phone number (214)-382-1423. Is there any other phone number to check the I-140 status ?