TSC I140 Tracker and Discussion - December 06, 2001

CGM, I think you should call your local congressman to make a congressional inquiry, they are fast a

your case is about 1 year. How can those officers be so dumb?

Hi GKing...

Hi GKing,
my 1-140 got approved yesterday after an RFE!!! but it\'s all good now....Good luck with your I-140...keep in touch in this forum..

bye
WRD

Info on cases transferred to NSC

I had posted this in the old discussion thread by mistake. So here it is...

My case has also been transferred to NSC. I live and work in the TSC region. My company HQ is also in the TSC region. I have no link to NSC region.

My case is not recognised in the NSC AVM. However I spoke to an IIO at NSC, and she said that they have the case there, she can access it on her computer, and that the AVM may not have been updated. She also said we will retain our SRC #s.

ukcper,

Answering your question from the previous thread...

I think if the NSC AVM gets updated with our cases, we should be able to check the AVM with our SRC #s.

NSC Number ?

What is the phone number of NSC to check status ? when I checked message at TSC it gave me one number, when I called that number it says that number is disconnected.

I talked to an IIO Monday this week

I called and talked to an IIO this past Monday.
I specifically asked her wheter my case has been assigned.
She told me that my case is not assigned and told me to wait for another two months.
I guess my case would have been in TSC for a year before I hear something.

EB1waiter, you can\'t just sit and wait, you have to do soething. write to your local congressman,

what\'s the opinion of your attorney? why dod not he do something on this?

Another approval

Process started(RIR, EB2), Texas Sept, 1999,
CP Interview- Mumbai 09/12/2001,
DOE: 10/04/2001
POE: Houston
Received card on 12/05/2001

No Title

Hi WRD,
Can you tell me when was your RFE Submitted and when was it approved. Iam in a similar boat , my RFE was submitted in Oct, 22 and Iam still waiting for the approval.

I will do something

Thank you for your advice.
One of my co-workers knows one of the senators of my state.
I will ask for his help.

Approved !!!!

Hi Everbody,
            I checked AVM on Dec 7th and it said that my I 140 has been approved on Dec 6th.

In the tracker my name is PSK

EB3
RD: March 13 2001
ND: March 14 2001
AD: Dec 6 2001

All the best to you.

Upto July 15 Th ND dates the case might be assigned

EB2 RIR cases up to July 15th ND are getting approvals. Though we applied in MAy and ue to mail problems got ND of late July will have to wait long...

No proper direction for approvals to guess what is happening. This week it may give some hint

No Title

I Agree with you Tram E, My case is EB2 with ND 30 JUL 2001 but no luck. I guess TSC is playing game of Lotto i.e picking cases from Apr - Jul randomly, may be they must be doing this to make their Job intresting. :)

Wrong approval post

In our last thread someone had posted from NSC thread that case# SRC-01-228-58093 with ND July 16 was transfrred to NSC & got approved.

I checked in AVM of TSC & NSC its not approved. That was a misguding posting.

No Title

On top of this TSC is doing great injustice with all those who are waiting and have ND in Year 2000 and early 2001, like Jan 2001 March 2001. I will wait as long as my lucj says me to wait but is just not good.

KP
ND Feb 20, 2001

No Title

I just called the AVM and this is the message I got. Doesn\'t sound right, or does it!
"Your I181 creation of record of Lawful Permanent Residence was received on September 18, 2001. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is talking between 30 and 60 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

Any directions?

Here are my details:
RD Sept 17
ND Sept 18

Take a chance

I think take a chance. May be your file will come out within 60 day & they will find its I-140 & may give to I-140 officers to process.

Its a question of chance, if you want to take...