TSC I140 Tracker and Discussion - December 06, 2001

Please use this thread!

Please use this thread so that the correct e-mail address is visible.

Thanks!

-Hari

Sayers

I am happy Rashiditis worked for Sayers. I am sure it will work for all of you.
Kp i am praying for u man
Your pal

Rashid

TX about transfer to NSC from TSC

here is what my attroney said about it. My job was in NC and i live in Fl.
In the past, I have seen INS move particular kinds of petitions and applications between Service Centers, usually because of greater capacity at the receiving Service Center (i.e., they can get to it faster, because of fewer pending files). Hopefully, therefore, this is good news and NSC can get to your file faster than TSC.

Hope this will help you relax

No Title

Congrats ! to Sayers and wish you good luck for next step.

Rashid so nice of you. In fact when I was new comer to this forum, I prayed for all veterans those days, like psvgc (one time tracker of this TSC I-140 forum), seebeekay, pump and many more. I also maintained tracking list for two months (May-June 2001), at that time too I prayed for all waiters here. Even I pray for me as well as others in this forum. Hope Rashid prayer will work for me.

Thanks a lot Rashid.

Need not to say, AVM says same message, I used to check it daily. I tried calling IIO but of no use, did not get through, got busy phone all the time even after 45 minutes duration of redials.

Good luck to all of us.

KP

Any EB1 Jan 2001 cases approved? CGM and ED, your EB1 cases might be lost, please check with TSC

EB1 cases may have been lost, or the officer, who\'s in charge of EB1 cases, has just been in sick for half year. Please all EB1 applicants call TSC to see what\'s going on there. Thanks.

No Title

With this random pattern of approval I think we all should check AVM everyday, You may never Know It could be your Day ....
But only think I am worried that will checking AVM frequently cause any adverse effect on our case....

Texy, I dont think it is a problem , because it is automated and it dont register anything.If u spea

I am trying since morning to reach an IIO i could not get in, always engage, anyproblem with phone o

My ND is 2/15/2001 EB1 and still waiting

As I posted before, my EB1 case with ND 2/15/2001 is still not assigned, according to what the IIO told me Monday.
She told me to wait for another two months.
What about other EB1 cases of you guys?

All EB1 applicants, please make congressional inquiries now.

ask for help from your local congressman and senators, they will make congressional inquiries for you. you can easily find the names and local addresses of your local congressmen and seantors. They have local offices for their local voters. Ask and local people, they know where their offices are.

EB1Waiter, please check IIOs to see your case has been assigned to an officer? Your case may have b

Just forget the last time phone call. That IIO might not be in good mood at that moment. Please check IIO today or next monday. thanks

Atlast I got connected to the phone system but after 73 min wait it got disconnected, this reallu su

No Title

I check the AVM twice a week and still the same response. My lawyer has now made an inquiry and I will post the results when I get them.
EB1 ND January 9,2001