TSC I-485 Processing Dates moved back!!

Answer is - NO, they CAN'T go back.
But according to USCIS everything is possible.

In fact those kind of things already happend before, just check this forum.
Anyway, I never pay attention to those dates, its BS

That's nothing new with USCIS , they allways have said that they are improving , but as everybody sees in this forum , they go only .... backwards , so the dates you see that are advanced , they are just ... lies and struggle ... same as the IO's give it to us .... because the system it's broken all apart and cannot figure how to solve it !!! So do not believe everything what they are showing or they are saying to you , that's how the system works !!!

They have advanced.. oh ya.. backward

That's nothing new with USCIS , they allways have said that they are improving , but as everybody sees in this forum , they go only .... backwards , so the dates you see that are advanced , they are just ... lies and struggle ... same as the IO's give it to us .... because the system it's broken all apart and cannot figure how to solve it !!! So do not believe everything what they are showing or they are saying to you , that's how the system works !!!

Their terminology is correct when they say advanced.. they stand backward
and move so it goes to August.. in their sense it is forward movements :). They get less calls if they do that way and also less workload... this is a known game of USCIS or I call it 8th wonder's of the world... USCIS:D

If they get more 485 applications from the people whjose PD became current in July VB. Earlier these people were unable to file their 485 since according to VB their PD was not current. But July VB messed up everything. They got 800,000 485 applictaions from the people with eralier PDs so the processing dates retrogressed again. No big deal. Its thats simple.

I just dont understand one thing. How processing dates can go back?

TSC PD Moved back - What does it mean?

Would appreciate if anyone can shed light on this

Is it correct that they will process AOS/485 forms as of the Receipt Date / Processing dates?

Please correct me on the below as well

To submit an inquiry on your case, i.e to find if its stuck in name check etc, is it required that we have to wait 30 days once our receipt date has passed the current processing date?

if that is true these dates swinging back does not help, there is no way we can enquire as PD is getting retrogressed

If they get more 485 applications from the people whjose PD became current in July VB. Earlier these people were unable to file their 485 since according to VB their PD was not current. But July VB messed up everything. They got 800,000 485 applictaions from the people with eralier PDs so the processing dates retrogressed again. No big deal. Its thats simple.

Processing dates depend on Receipt Date, not PD. IMO, only way processing dates could retrogress, is if a big lot of name checks pending with RD before Dec 06 were cleared.

There is no pattern of RD

Processing dates depend on Receipt Date, not PD. IMO, only way processing dates could retrogress, is if a big lot of name checks pending with RD before Dec 06 were cleared.

USCIS process the way they want.. though they say RD and PD the way they process has no logic.. I don't think even a USCIS employee can say how they process... in the loop we are all fools... keep on waiting... may be the GC will come when we retire :mad: or when put in the grave a surprise gift (roses) as GC.... and citizenship next life.. if there is and oath in heaven or hell :D