TSC I-485-EB3 cases filed in 2003/2004 waiting for PD to be current in July2007

sivaguru

Registered Users (C)
Iam starting this thread to track EB3 cases filed in 2003/2004 and waiting
for Priority date to be current in July2007.

My advise to people filing in July2007 is that do not expect any approvals
before before 2010 (especially for EB3), this is a hard fact. Every three
years DOS/USCIS releases visa numbers in bulk , for example those who
filed in 2001 got their GC's approved in 2004(at that time we got chance
to file) and now in 2007 they are approving 2004 cases and allow new
filings to be approved in 2010. Unless immigration law changes this will
continue for ever.

Case details are below :
LC : EB3 IND, PD : 10/2003
I140/485 : RD : 12/2004 --VSC
I140 AD : 01/2005
1st FP : 05/2005
Case Transfer to TSC : 03/07/2007
2nd FP for me : 05/15/2007 LUD : 05/16/2007
2nd FP for spouse : 06/12/2007 no LUD
I-485 AD : Waiting for PD to be current.

Just a little bit confused...

If your PD is not current, how did you file your I-485?! I thught you can file I-485 ONLY when PD is current.

What is PD?

Iam starting this thread to track EB3 cases filed in 2003/2004 and waiting for Priority date to be current in July2007.

Thanks for starting this session. What is PD ??(when DOL receives your LC or the PD on I140 approval). I know at this time it does not matter as dates are current, but just curious. Pl find my info below.:)

PD Apr 03, approved dec/03
I140 Mar/04, approved - Aug/05
I485 Jun/04, pending
Case transfered from VSC to TCS - Mar/07
FP1 code 3(took ten fingers print and digital pic) - Apr/05
FP2 code1(again took 10 fingers print) - May/07

Count me in.... also

My case was transfered from VSC-TSC in March. I received my 2nd finger prints on May 11th. No online status showing finger prints received.

Today, I went Infopass,newark. They said both the Name Check/Finger prints were processed for me and wife. If i dont hear from USCIS , they asked to take infopass again in the comming months.

What is InfoPass, Newark ?

Count me in.... also

My case was transfered from VSC-TSC in March. I received my 2nd finger prints on May 11th. No online status showing finger prints received.

Today, I went Infopass,newark. They said both the Name Check/Finger prints were processed for me and wife. If i dont hear from USCIS , they asked to take infopass again in the comming months.

My case is almost 95% same as yours.
My second fingerprinting (in May) results have not yet been posted.

What is infopass, Newark?
Is this the same place where we go for fingerprinting?

Do they answer your quesrries if we just go there and ask?

neo

What is InfoPass, Newark ?

Count me in.... also

My case is almost 95% same as yours.
My second fingerprinting (in May) results have not yet been posted.

What is infopass, Newark?
Is this the same place where we go for fingerprinting?

Do they answer your quesrries if we just go there and ask?

neo

Info Pass is kind of customer service of various USCIS services. You can take appointment at http://infopass.uscis.gov/.
It is not the same place as you did for finger prints. It is on broad street itself.

This is the first time i went there, and i felt it is kinf of DMV office...which had 20 plus counters...and they call you one by one. You can ask questions such as name check/finger prints/ it is assgined for an office for adjudication.

If the case is complex, then u can ask to speak to a immigration officer....

One common pattern Iam seeing with all the TSC transferred cases is that
FP2 notices are sent on May, and from the various threads posted RFE's are being issued one month before the priority date is getting current, so if we do not get RFEs before end of June we must expect some good news by mid July.

Today I went to local USCIS office to inquire about the status of my Name check(I read many stories of cases being stuck in FBI name check process), the person informed that my name check is cleared and the case is waiting for
visa number.

Case details are below :
LC : EB3 IND, PD : 10/2003
I140/485 : RD : 12/2004 --VSC
I140 AD : 01/2005
1st FP : 05/2005
Case Transfer to TSC : 03/07/2007
2nd FP for me : 05/15/2007 LUD : 05/16/2007
2nd FP for spouse : 06/12/2007 no LUD
I-485 AD : Waiting for PD to be current.
Edit/Delete Message

Just a little bit confused...

If your PD is not current, how did you file your I-485?! I thught you can file I-485 ONLY when PD is current.

They filed before the dates retrogressed while others (me) missed that deadline and had to wait for the PD to catch up again.
Sort of like the difference between people who file now and those who wont be able to file in September when dates are pulled back again.

Very similar case

PD: 08/08/2003
140 Approved: July 2004
485 RD: 08/2004
FP1: May 2005
FP2: May 2007
Case TRNSFed to TSC in Mar 07

I took an infopass in Apr which triggered the FP2.