TSC I-485 (AOS) Tracker: http://www.e-nairobi.com/aos/

Here are some explanations..

GUDIVAKA has PD 4/20/99 and RD/ND in 2002, how is it possible?
Similarly with IMPATIENT.
>>>> Why is that not possible? I dont understand your qestin here.
Few members like SMILEY, OT, ZACK got their FP within 2 months after RD/ND. Can you comment how it was possible? Anything special about them? Or is it normal?
>>>>Easily explained by TSC randomness

TRAMMY2002 got the approval within 5 months after RD/ND. NAZ, TEXAN breaks that record by 3 months.... And many more similar "too quick approvals to be true".

Are these dates right or I am reading it wrong or the dates are misplaced?

>>>> Yes, these dates are right from as far as I know. Once again, TSC randomness by which we are suffering.

Sorry I douted the data!

Thank you sg94ahpw
And I am sorry I doubted the data!
:eek:

In that case, I will keep my fingers crossed and be a good person, so that my luck might shine (as it did with TEXAN et al)

--
Naa maange Sonaa-Chandee .... (neither darshan)
... Maange Ek Card Devi
Tere Dwaar Khadaa Ek_Jogi

Hi sg94ahpw,

I had one more suggestion in e-nairobi.com. Is it possible to have one more column where people who are comfortable in telling their location can enter it? (e.g) One more column like "Location" and we can enter data like Montgomery, AL.

Just a thought....if it is too much of work, then we can write in the REMARK column itself.....

Thats a good and was already discussed some time

ago. Actually the tracker is owned by pn5xn600 whose GC was approved in April. He had agreed that he would add some of these features in the tracker but nowadays I dont think he visits this forum. I havnt seen his posting atall.

But when his GC was pending, he had given me the access to the tracker in terms of managing the data. Since then I have been managing the data in the tracker. But my ability is limited to updating someone's entry without knowing his password.

Anyway, I hope someday he will find the time to add some of these features. In the mean time, I think we should ask everybody to include their FP location detail and their physical location detail if they are different in the "Remarks" area.