TSC FP notice

hotshot

Registered Users (C)
hi folks,

this is about my colleague, who has his I-485 receipt date in June 2001 got his FP notice today ......... so hope for the best.....

goodluck to you all!

Where is the FP notice sent?

Was the FP notice sent to your friend or his/her lawyer?

hi everybody!

his info is not updated in AVM yet ..... will be a while before they do it .......

a courtesy copy is sent (by INS) to his lawyer....

his PD is October 6th 2000.....

his FP is due on 10-23-02 .....

I have put this information in the tracker for the benifit

of many 2001 waiters.

Thank you hotshot for letting us know.

FP Received

One of my colleague got FP from TSC on September 27.His FP is scheduled on Oct 30th.His RD APR2001,ND May 2001.
His PD is Dec 1999.
State is Florida,Country India,EB2.

Let us hope we all will get soon.

Hi julfl... Some date is not correct.

There will be 30 days period between the FP Notice generated date and scheduled date.

For example, if FP Notice is generated on Sept 30 then it will have the scheduled date as Oct 30. It takes 3,4 days in the mail after it is generated.

hi venkat ........i don't think so

it is not necessarily a month or more.........in some cases I know it is just two weeks from the date of notice to the appointment date......

If I cant make it on the scheduled date

will there be an option to go on another day? I read that some ple receive notice to go on any wednesday after the scheduled date. is that correct? Anyone?

you're right

my friend fp notice says so......he can go there on the date of appointment or any 7th day following thereafter......it seems they have changed the way the fp notices are being issued ...... the notice specifically says not to go before the date of appointment .....

FP Re-scheduling

Hotshot if you cannot make it on the appt date do you need to re-schedule by sending them back the notice or can you just go on any 7th day there after? I am a little confused as I am leaving for India on vacation and am confused if I need to ask someone to check my mails in case if we need to send them back the notice. I have heard stories that if you cant make your appt date and dont reschedule then your 485 process gets cancelled. Thanks for any info.

go by your notice

you have to go by your notice.....if it says you have to reschedule your appt......then you have to do it if you cannot go there per your appt. ....... what i said is, in some notices they say you have to reschedule (i guess this is when the contractor schedules the appointments) ...... in other cases where the FPs are long due 'probably' the INS is scheduling, where they say/said you can go there on the 7th day following and every 7th thereafter, if you cannot meet it ......

i guess i made it clear......you always have to follow the instructions in your fp notice......