TSC First-time EAD Approval Tracker

EAD? Mailing...

Is it mailed to you or the lawyer that represents you? All my papers come through my lawyer..I am wondering if EAD and GC are exceptions?

Interim EAD- Atlanta office

I tried to obtain Interim EAD at Atlanta and was told that I would have to wait for 90 days after the notice date and not the receipt date. Just wanted everyone to be aware of this.

No Title

I am in Atlanta.

I applied for my first EAD card at TSC because my H1 is running out, after 2 years of I-485 waiting at the Texas Service Center on 9/5/2001. I have an Express Mail receipt of 9/7/2001. Is that the Receipt date?

Is there any phone number I can contact TSC to find the receipt date?

How long (approx) should I wait to receive the notice (assuming the events in New York do not delay INS)?

Can I get EAD from local INS office with I-485 receipts

My notice date is August 27th( RD Jun 1st) and I got all mine & wife\'s receipts except my EAD receipt(my wife got the EAD receipts also).I have my EAD receipt number from the IIO but still don\'t have my EAD paper receipt.I have to get my EAD atleast from local office very soon.Can I get it with my I-485 aplication and EAD receipt number

More information

Hi,

Did u mention before they asked about the dates, or r they looked at receipt and told u to wait for 90 days after ND, would u give more information please.....

Thanks

EAD Approved. Waiting for the card...........

Renew EAD
---------
RD - Jun 4th
ND - Jun 19th
AD - Aug 28th

Waiting for the card to receive.......

Talk to IIO today. He said that EAD is approved on Aug 28th and
it is in production and will take 1 to 2 week(s) to get the card.

Hope so !!!

Please update the information, if anybody is on the same boat.

Murali

EAD approved. Waiting for the card for more than 20 days...

Renew EAD
---------
RD - Jun 4th
ND - Jun 19th
AD - Aug 28th
Waiting for the card to receive.......

Talk to IIO today. He said that EAD is approved on Aug 28th and
it is in production and will take 1 to 2 week(s) to get the card.

Hope so !!!

Please update the information, if anybody is on the same boat.

Murali

Interim EAD at Atlanta

The officer at the INS office looked at the papers and told me the
90 days story. I talked to her about my H expiring shortly for which she only stated that I need to check back after 90 days from the notice date and not the receipt date. She emphasized clearly and wrote down on the copy of the EAD notice. Hope this information is helpful.

Advance Parole

Hi,

When i tried to check my AP case status, today the message changed to the following

On sep, 17 we mailed a document we make based on approval or registration of this case directly to the person

Does this mean my AP is approved

Thanks a lot guys

No Title

My attorney got my EAD receipt so check with your attorney about the receipt and to get interim EAD I think INS need a copy of the receipt

Receipt

I applied for EAD myself as the company will not (policy).
When does the receipt come in the mail , after notice date? Notice date could be months from receipt date.

So there is no way to find an SRC number of my application until after the notice date when the receipt is mailed.

get ready to wait...

The notice date is the day they enter your EAD application into the INS system and assign a case number. They will then also issue a receipt notice. Of course, you cannot get a receipt before that has happened.

In my case -- and most people are in a very similar situation -- it took 3 months for the receipt (RD 5/29 ND 8/20). Now I can probably wait for another 3 months to actually get the EAD in my mail because they are extremely behind in processing EADs. So altogether it can easily take 5-6 months to get the EAD from the date you filed it -- unless you go to a local INS office after 90 days but you need at least the receipt to do that.

EAD

My Express mail reached TSC on 9/7.
My 100 dollar check got withdrawn today 9/17.
Which do you think is the receipt date?
And how far is the notice dat now?