Tsc Finger Prints Tracker.

venkat_2001

Registered Users (C)
My RD 03/02/01 and ND 04/02/01, I am waiting for the Finger Print Notice. Would you all post your RD and ND to keep track of where we are and who got the FP Notice.

No Title

Hi, My RD is Feb. 27th, I got my FP notice on April 5th, did the FP on May 30th.

No Title

My 485 receipt date with Texas Service Center is Jan 17 and waiting for the FInger Print notice. Today when I called Texas its says it may take 240-365 days for the Approval process which means the dates on the web sites are not updated.

No Title

Its kind of strange...
Nobody from Jan has got his/her FP notice, but people from Feb. / Mar. are getting it regularly.

Don\'t know whats up at TSC.

No Title

Not everybody, I didn\'t get the FP notice (RD: 2/21, ND: 3/8). TSC is the most disorganized center. Nobody knows how they process 485.

Ray

No Title

My wife spoke with IIO at TSC and he said that they will be sending FP notice when your applications becomes active. !!

No Title

Akash_b30,
Would you please explain what is the meaning of "active". Thanks!

Lisa

No Title

I think people who got FP from JAN-MAR 2001 ND are from countries other than India.

No Title

What is going on ?, not many people received the FP notices recently. Please post, if anyone received recently.