TSC: Filed 485 2/14: Got RD (2/15), ND (2/19)! sreenivasa Majji, 485 Dude, calm, Samir Das, Indian_a

Kamalhasan

Registered Users (C)
sreenivasa Majji, 485 Dude, calm, Samir Das, Indian_at_texas: I know you ll applied around the same. Any body got AP or EAD approved? Looks like TSC is on fast track!!

KamalHasan

Got AP approved

I got my AP approved on Feb. 19, according to the AVM, but the attorney has not received anything yet. I am told it may take up to four weeks for the TSC to mail the papers. No word on FP or EAD so far. How about you?

Have not receive AP or EAD yet

But I heard that someone got FP notice in two weeks! Is it possible?

KamalHasan

That\'s the number alright

It usually takes 30-60 minutes of speed dialing to get through during the day.

I have RD of Feb. 14; ND of Feb. 15. No EAD yet.(I didn\'t apply for AP)

Immigration.com reported that TSC has a huge push on EADS and they should be current soon. Let\'s hope. Good luck to everyone.
Ken

Accroding to AVM, my AP was approved on 03.04.2002 (checked yesterday), but no news on

EAD, FP. Waiting for actual AP approval notice.

It take maximum of 5-10 days in the mail room and later it will be posted

to USPS. It will take another 3-5 days to reach your home. Hope you will get AP in a day or two.

Make a group @ yahoo egroups: ALL Valentines day guys. Just a tracker

Hey Guys.
sreenivasa Majji, 485 Dude, calm, Samir Das, Indian_at_texas, calm

MAY we all will get the plastic same day: And may be we can get together and celebrate :)

I got AP today, approved on 03.04.2002.

Waiting for EAD and FP. TSC reported a big leep in I-485 processing, looks like they processed 13,000+ apps in two months. By the way TSC AVM was changed, now it saying I-485 processing takes between 600 to 700+ days. I don\'t know what is going inside TSC.

AP

The attorney has received my AP, and it has been forwarded to my home address. I am not sure what the TSC is doing with the number of days it takes to process I-485. My original receipt says "240-265" days. Not word on FP and EAD yet.