TSC EB3 - Approved, recd courtesy copy.

csekhar

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone,

It has been a long wait. Had been out of town, while coming back checked AVM said case approved, on reaching home found the courtesy copy in the mail box.

Details

EB3 - India
PD 10/97
RD 8/99
ND 10/99
I FP - 12/99
II FP - 7/11/99 ( did with the lawyer\'s letter recd for 1 FP)
Applied 2 EAD, was thinking of applying for the 3rd EAD.
I-485 Approved on Sept 17th.
Notice date of approval notice - Sept 25th.

In between I had to change jobs using 180 days rules, a couple of months back because of layoff in my company. My lawyer said that we will see if what is to be done when we get RFE about the job change

Was waiting for RFE but got approval.

Contacted Senators got the same standard reply - processin 7/99 cases. But I kept sending faxes to TSC regularly enquirin about the status of my case, almost on alternate days. Receiving the approval is nice but the joy is some what diminished after the WTC attack.

God Bless America.

For all those who r waiting, it will come...just hang in there.

csekhar

FP Question?

can please expalain about your 2nd FP ? You had your 2nd FP with out authorization letter from INS ?

Ajit, Uttine, Swapna...

Ajit - I didnot move. I had been to my friend\'s place for a week to help him move to his new house.

Uttine - I didnot receive any FP notice from INS for 2nd FP. I saw that many people had done their 2nd FP using the 1st letter received from the INS by the attorney. You get one from INS and the other is received by your attorney. I just did the same.

Swapna - The fax nos I used are:
214-767-7654/7409
214-489-4012 I used to fax around 8.30 am. U may have to try a couple of times to get through.

No Title

Hi
Can you share a copy of your letter sent by you to the INS. I have been waiting for last two years for the approval and still haven\'t heard any thing. My email address is navinsamuga@yahoo.com

Thanks
Navin

sure....

I will email you a copy of the letter. Keep sending the fax. It helps. I might have sent atleast 15 reminders.

Good luck

csekhar

Congrats!!!

When did you receive your approval notice by mail ? When INS mailed you the approval notice ?

Recd the copy by mail

Thanks...

Received copy on Saturday 9/29/01. The notice date on the approval notice is 9/25/01. The stamp/seal on the cover is 9/27/01.

csekhar.