TSC EB2 I140 Approved

EB2 I-140 Approved in 5 Weeks at TSC

I-140 approved this morning by TSC. There had been no activity on this since filing it on 8/21/06, then I had LUD's on 9/22/06 and 9/23/06 (no message change) with the approval coming this morning.

Similar deal with the I-765 - I got my first LUD on that on the morning of 9/22/06 with the approval coming that same evening.

Still waiting for my fingerprint notification for the I-485 though...

EB2 at TSC with 4 year 10 months experience

Hi Gurus/united nations,

A have an offer of Sub labor(EB2) with MS as requirement . I have only BS + 4 year 10 months experience till priority date of that labor. The priority date is May 2002.

And also I have already cleared with a EB2 labor under PERM in 2005 and my 140 is cleared already under EB2. I am interested in the sublabor because of the priority date. Its not a desi company ..the condition is i will have to join them in a month or couple of months once they apply sublabor for me.

What are the chances I will get cleared with 140 as i have 4 years 10months experiece. My educational evaluation is equivalent to both BS.(BS in science and BS computer sciences) as I have done bachelor of engg and 1year PG diploma.

Or advise me how to approach.