TSC-EB1-EA Approved after RFE

skvadivel

Registered Users (C)
I am happy to find CRIS mail in my INBOX stating that my EB1 petition has been approved. I thank eveyone in this forum for their inputs and suggestions.

Credientials: 17 Publications 200 + citiations, included in several books
2 international awards [ postdoc/research scientist]
reviewer in one of the ACS journal with a highest impact factor
in the field.

Claims: 1. Original Contribution 2. Scholarly articles
3. International awards 4. Judgement of others works

RFE: 1. Provide evidence for the awards that they are prestegous and difficult to obtain. 2. Provide evidence that I actually worked as reviewer [ As I had submitted only the invitation letter previously] 3. Additional evidence that you are an expert in the field. 4. proposed plan in US

I have filed EB2-NIW along with 485 ( still waiting for the receipt) in the July fiaso, thinking to attempt interlink. Any suggestions

TSC : Self E Filed : 24th March. Documents received : 28th March 2007
RFE received : 25th July replied 24th August AD: 19th Sept

I am happy to find CRIS mail in my INBOX stating that my EB1 petition has been approved. I thank eveyone in this forum for their inputs and suggestions.

Credientials: 17 Publications 200 + citiations, included in several books
2 international awards [ postdoc/research scientist]
reviewer in one of the ACS journal with a highest impact factor
in the field.

Claims: 1. Original Contribution 2. Scholarly articles
3. International awards 4. Judgement of others works

RFE: 1. Provide evidence for the awards that they are prestegous and difficult to obtain. 2. Provide evidence that I actually worked as reviewer [ As I had submitted only the invitation letter previously] 3. Additional evidence that you are an expert in the field. 4. proposed plan in US

I have filed EB2-NIW along with 485 ( still waiting for the receipt) in the July fiaso, thinking to attempt interlink. Any suggestions

TSC : Self E Filed : 24th March. Documents received : 28th March 2007
RFE received : 25th July replied 24th August AD: 19th Sept

Congratulations vadivel. Thanks for sharing. Good luck with 485.

Congratulations

Hi skvadivel
Congratulations. I am happy for you. Let us know how the interlinking of 485 goes.

Thanks yes, it was fairly fast and eventhough they gave 120 days to reply, I sent it with in 30 days which made even faster

Congratulations, Skvadivel!
As forum members talk about interlinking, I have a basic question -
Skvadivel, since you have applied for EB2 NIW and the I485 based on it, would you not get an EAD based on that? If you come from a retrogressed country, this may not progress immediately to a green card, but my understanding is that I 765 and I 131 would be approved. Is this right?

Yes, You are absolutely right. I have filled I-485 based on my pending I-140 NIW along EAD and travel Document. Yes, I should be getting my EAD and travel document soon from TSC. There is no definite forms or instructions for transfer or interlink I-485. It is going to be simple covering letter to the service center. The main problem is that we do not seem to get any acknowledgement. I am thinking to send a letter to TSC once I receive my I-485 notice and wait for a month. Otherwise file I-485 again.