Tsc Ead Tracking

No Title

90 days after Rd i.e. after June 30 you can go to local INS and get EAD. Why do we need to track it. Is there a difference between interim EAD and actual EAD coming through mail?

No Title

is it as easy at that ??? My 90 days after after RD falls on July 20th. Should we have an appointment fixed or do we just walk-in ? What exactly is the procedure ????

No Title

it\'s 90 business days. You can\'t count the weekends and holidays.
So it\'s not the time yet.

I called INS today and was told they are processing 03/06/01 EAD cases

No Title

It did not say 90 Business day in the I-765 instruction. I think 90 days is 90 days. But if local INS really wants to make trouble for you, they may argue for 90 business days. By the way, the May report from TSC says they were processing 4/5/01 EAD cases.

No Title

My attorney was saying the INS has stopped doing local EAD ( going there and getting it stamped afetr 90 days ) ; is it true or not ????

No Title

I need my 2nd EID. I applied for renewal in may and when I tracted my mail they received it on May 19th. I didn\'t get any notice yet. I went to local INS to re-apply. They told that they don\'t give EID if it applied with main INS for the first time. My EID expires on Aug 12th, don\'t know what to do if I don\'t get notice before that. Can I get temporary EID as soon as I get notice or do I need to wait 90 days after that

Kavi.

No Title

Kavitha,
1. Fax your situation to INS Texas.
2. Wait 90 days to get interim EAD.

I am in the same boat as you are.

Waiting..............for the 2 ead
Hope this helps

No Title

My current EAD expires end of this month. My employer told me that
I need to take leave of absence if I don\'t get my EAD approved by end of this month. Is it true? Can I go there in person to get my EAD?
BTW, this is my third EAD application.

Please comment.

Thanks
Big Boss

No Title

Just called INS about EAD, and was told they\'are processing March 21
cases, and now it\'s taking 4 months to process EAD. God!!!

No Title

My wife applied for her EAD (initial) on 04/02/01.. SRC-01-147-XXXXX. Today we went to the local INS office and got an interim EAD approved for 90 days. HOpefully TSC will send us the actual EAD by then!!!!

No Title

Can you please tell us the procedure for applying interim EAD. Is 90 days from receipt date? Did you hear anything about local service center stopping the issuance of interim EADs? Thanks

No Title

Hi Guys..

The receipt date for my wife\'s I-765 application was 04/02/01.. so I guess that 90 days means 90 claendar days and not business days.

I went to the Louisville, Kentucky INS office.

The documents I took were:
1) Copy of I-765 files with TSC
2) I-765 receipt notice
3) Copy of her I-485 receipt
4) Copies of my I-485 (primary aplicant)

They handed me a letter saying " Your application for Employment authorization has been approved....." and asked her to be present next Monday with her passport. This interim EAD will be valid for 90 days.

Regards..