TSC EAD Processing Times

GC6020

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have applied for my third EAD online at TSC. The RD is 12/17/2003. The documents have reached them on 12/30/03. Current Processing times on USCIS website shows that they are processing 1/05/2004. My case hasn't been approved it.

Is there anyhing I should be doing about this?

My current EAD expires on 03/28/04. I am moving to DC next week. Can I apply for interim EAD in Virginia, though my application is pending in TSC?

Thanks

GC6020

I called 800 number

I have called 800 number and they said that I should till the TSC EAD times move to january 17th (30 days)and give them a call back.

Did anyone face the same situation?

GC6020

EAD at TSC

I received my EAD today.My case was new EAD,I dont know if it makes any difference.
Receipt Date: 01/09/04
Approval Date: 02/17/04

Thanks

I did my efile around your date, i didn't get approval either. I am waiting to pass 90 days, so that at least i can apply for iEAD.

I know that there are some other members , applied before us is still waiting for their approvals.

Anybody in the same boat ?

I apply for EAD with Dallas office on Jan 23, got a receipt on Jan 30 and still waiting. My card will expire in May, hopefully I will get the new card in time

I mailed my application Jan 27 and I haven't received even receipt notice. I know that INS received my application on the 29th of Jan (checked ont USPC tracking system). My checks are not cashed either. I am planning to reapply. I am not sure if this will affect my EAD approval process. Mines will expire May 14th 2004.

30 days have expired

I called the 800 number again and requested to open an enquiry for me as my receipt date is Dec 17th 2003 and the current processing date is January 23rd 2004.

Does any one have experience with the enquiry?

I have changed address after filing. Does it have any effect on the processing?

I have moved to DC area recently. For interim EAD can I apply at the local service center (arlington, DC)?

thanks

GC6020

When i called the 1-800 number and asked if i could go to another office(bcas i am temporarily working in NY) in a different jurisdriction, she said NO. In my case, i haven't changed my address yet, so may be this isn't applicable to you. I read somewhere yesterday here in this forum, a member like us saying that he applied for EAD renewal in VSC but he had to relocate to Atlanta bcas of his job, and he successfuly got his i-EAD from the Atlanta office. I am not sure, whether Atlanta office is the ONLY office that does that or it's applicable everywhere. If you live in a city and if you can find a district office, give a try. It's definitely worth it.

Pl let us know how that goes, thanks !

GOOD LUCK