TSC, Congressional Inquires

ptlsb

Registered Users (C)
Dear Friends:

This could be important information for all who are waiting like me:

Written Letters to Congressman and they have initiated an inquiry on my behalf, on June 25th.

And here is the exact word to wrod response they (TSC) have sent to Congressmans office:

"The FBI fingerprints and the name check is current and the file is in EXAMS waiting to be assigned to an examiner at this time. Please allow 30 days for a response.

Thank you for your inquiry and please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have any further questions regarding this case."

Some of the members on this forum are highly intellectual in immigration matters. Please through some light on my case and let me know what has to be done or what your thoughts are.

Thanks.

Dear Friends:

Written Letters to Congressman and they have initiated an inquiry on my behalf, on June 25th.

And here is the exact word to wrod response they (TSC) have sent to Congressmans office:

"The FBI fingerprints and the name check is current and the file is in EXAMS waiting to be assigned to an examiner at this time. Please allow 30 days for a response.

Thank you for your inquiry and please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have any further questions regarding this case."

Some of the members on this forum are highly intellectual in immigration matters. Please through some light on my case and let me know what has to be done or what your thoughts are.

Thanks.

When did congressman raise inquiry? Probably it means everything is done and waiting for the officer to work on it. It doesn't give any idea about visa number allocated etc... and I don't know whether visa number allocation concept is really true.

Dear Friends:

Thanks.
i am sorry i dnt mean to disappoint you , but the same thing happened with me. Only difference is that i was there with the congressman in his office when he called the TSC office, and he told us the same lines... :confused:
This happened on June 10th and its been almost a month.... so i guess till the visa numbers doesnt become available i dnt think any of these statements stand true. :(

Thanks Guys

Thanks Guys for sharing in the thoughts.

Today two of our waiters got approved. So there is hope for all of us.

Lets wait for a Miracle.