TSC Case decision

eljay

Registered Users (C)
Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On July 5, 2007, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location.

Still I did not recived any desition from USCIS after 60 days. I sent an email asking about that.
It does not go through. I feel the email address is wrong.

Sending a email might be not a good idea.

But someone can help me to findout the correct email address for asylum office in TSC.?

I gave my finger print on 11-2-05. It might be expired. But they did not sent me any new fingerprint notice. Then what is next? I might have to go to the bottom of the line again?

Entered USA under B1: March 2001
Change to H-1: July, 2001
Asylum Granted: April, 2002
I-485 ND: (delaied to apply due to finacial matters) : Sept 2005
Finger Print : November 2005
Medical: July 2007
60 days passed: Sep 5 2007

Thanks.

The 60 days are just a standard message... neer believe that... I had that message for over a year and nothing... and when I finally got in touch with them... they told me that my fingerprints were expired and I needed to get new ones... same happened with my father's case.

Your biometrics are still good till 11/07, if your case dont get approved by then, CIS will send you new biometrics appointment...

Just keep emailing them and contact your congressman... that was what I did over and over till I get approved.

I deleted the email for TSC but I'll look in the forums and post it...