TSC approval ND 2/2000 EB2

S nish

Hello all,

Just heard on the AVM that my application with the following details was approved:

RD 1/2000
ND 2/2000
EB2
PD 96
SRC00072xx

I tried calling TSC but never got through, and kind gave up on it. Contacted a Congressman, but their office said that unless my RD was after the "official" INS processing (currently 6/99), they could not do anything.

One piece of advice: never process your GC application through your company HR people - they are usually incompetent and don\'t have a clue about getting things through INS fast. Pay the money for a good attorney -it is well worth the peace of mind.

I am obviously thrilled (as you can tell from my PD), and hope that all of you waiting out there get your approval soon.

Good luck!

No Title

Hello all,

Just heard on the AVM that my application with the following details was approved:

RD 1/2000
ND 2/2000
EB2
PD 96
SRC00072xx

I tried calling TSC but never got through, and kinda gave up on it. Tried contacting a Congressman, but their office said that unless my RD was after the "official" INS processing (which is curently 6/99), they could not do anything.

One piece of advice: never process your GC application through your company HR people - they are usually incompetent and don\'t have a clue about getting things through INS fast. Pay the money for a good attorney -it is well worth the peace of mind.

I am obviously thrilled (as you can tell from my PD), and hope that all of you waiting out there get your approval soon.

Good luck!

No Title

Are you sure your ND is Feb, 2000? I have a SRC# 00-071, but ND is January 11.

No Title

Myladoor
Please update my info in immitracker.com
My login ID in Immitracker.com is mohan_30, I forgot my passwd.
TSC
EB1-EA
PD 9/98
I-485 RD 9/99
I-485 ND 11/99
FP 8/00
approved 2/13/01
approval received 2/16/01
PP stamped 2/20/01