TSC and Experience with Senator's Office(Oldest Case Pending)

takeanumber

Registered Users (C)
I posted here before to give you dudes an update about follow up with the Senator's office. I contacted Senator Miller's office and BCIS replied by saying that the case will be refereed to the "Exam Section" and his office will hear in 15-20 days. Now it has passed more than 60 days still no answer. Senator did multiple follow ups still no answer.
- Here are few details I would like to share for some people in similar situation of extreme frustation:

- My online status never changed in more than 3 years....999 days bla bla

- in more than three years never had an rfe etc.
Had (3 EAD's, 3 AP's 2 FP, no issues)

- No answer to multiple queries by me my company attorney(useless) and by AILA.

- Only answer was through the Senator's office.

- Congressman Isacson's office was not much help.

- I think I am the oldest case waiting on this forum.

- Is there somebody else with similar experiences.

Here are case Details:

My case is pending since Oct,2000.
Cat: EB
I-140 approved 1999
N/D 10,2000
2 finger prints
3 EAD's
3 AP's
last fingerprint in Jan,2003
Special Registeration in Jan 2003(Pak): No issues
Senator follow up: Aug,2003
Congressman's follow up Aug,2003
No Responses from BCIS

I'll keep you guys posted if I hear anything from BCIS or Senator's office. My frustration is on this total indifference of TSC.

Lifted from BCIS website:

Customer Feedback:
We strive to provide quality service to our customers. If we have not lived up to this commitment, we would like to know. If we have met or exceeded your expectations, please let us know that as well. To comment on the services provided at this office, please write to the Center Director, at:
US Citizenship and Immigration Services
Texas Service Center
P.O. Box 851488
Mesquite, TX 75185-1488

Note in the heading of the letter and on the envelope: "FOR THE PERSONAL ATTENTION OF THE DIRECTOR."

If you feel you were mistreated by a CIS employee, or wish to make a complaint of misconduct by a CIS employee, you may write to the Service Center Director, or write directly to the:

Director, Office of Internal Audit
425 Eye Street, NW
Room 3260
Washington, DC 20536

Please be specific and reference specific case numbers and dates to provide the best way for us to understand and assess your complaint.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe you can write to the internal audit office, maybe that can make a difference.

Also, the congressional laison person at TSC is:
Congressional Liaison Supervisor: Peggy Ueckert (Acting)

Make sure that the senator's office is corresponding with that person.

Hopefully that will help you. Sorry to hear about your long wait. Hang in there.

Alternatively, you can go the route of getting your records under FOIA. My guess is, because its a special registration case, maybe they are running additional security checks. Hopefully FOIA will help you look at your complete file.

special registration

they will be more careful. i am sorry to hear your case.
but ins with all this recent experience in cuba the muslim chaplins spy case will be more careful.
i for one dont blame them but yours though is a bit of a stretch to find out all required details:(

You're not the oldest

Hey takeanumber, you are not alone in this.I'm the oldest in this Forum waiting, RD 09/28/2000.
I'm going thru the same, exactly the same
getting help from congressman, 3 EAD's, 3 FP, same message 999 days.
I Know the Feeling, but GOD is our only HOPE.

God Bless you all.
:D

Thanks jllag and others,
I have had wonderful advice and guidence from this forum. My corporate lawyer is not much help and I dont want to change my attorney at this stage. what is FOIA. I am going to follow up with Congressional Liaison Supervisor: Peggy Ueckert (Acting)
where can I find her address. tombaan our cases are very close to each other. Have you ever had any RFE's etc. Good Luck to you all.

Oldest case? I think i may qualify for that one..
RI Labor Filing: 05/1997
I-140 Approved: 1/1998
I-485 PD 6/2001
ND 8/2001

Nomadguru, just out of curiosity, why did you take 3 yrs after 140 to file for your 485?
Was it because those days, you had to wait for the PD become current?
Based on labor filing yours is certainly very old case. but I wonder what is JuanKarloz & Takenumber's labor filing dates.
Not that it matters a lot now, in terms of processing.
Sorry to hear your plights and wish the 3 of you, a approval soon.
Goastros.
PD 12/99

Well my I-140 was approved in 1999,

I-140 approved 1999
I-485 N/D 10,2000
2 finger prints
3 EAD's
3 AP's
last fingerprint in Jan,2003
I called the Senator's office to request for another follow up.
AILA requested two inquiries no answer.
My concern is that I never had any rfe's for more than 3 years of waiting. It is frustating that somebody is just sitting on the file and not doing anything. A desi post office clerk is more efficient than TSC officers. My wife(petition to join) did fingerprints on April 2003, no answer.

juan

where u able to speak to any of the officers and what is their excuse for not taking up ur case even though it is january 2001 they are processing now:( :confused: :mad:

Hey Tombaan

Unfortunally we do not have any contact with the TSC officers, to find out about our cases, the only contact that we have is the 1800 Number and that's only an answering servise office they do not have access to our files they only read the same message your I-485 its taking 33 Months.
Any way the thing is: I found out that my A Files can not be found at the TSC, so I'm getting help from a Fla Congressman and he sent an Inquiry on my case to TSC.

:D God Bless you all.

jaun

is there not an operator or a live person u speak too?
and when u speak dont u tell them that the current date is this while ur case is still pending?
how can this asses do that:rolleyes: :mad: