TSC alone in the freeze

KennyGH

Registered Users (C)
Well CSC is now starting to see some approvals on their board. We are now alone in our misery. Hoepfully the 2-3 weeks that was mentioned almost 2 weeks ago turns out to be true.

I agree. Friend of mine got his approval in NSC last week...

I think only TSC is in 'sleep' mode as one of my friend got his I485 approved last week.

Well TSC is very slow but on the positive side shows us small mercies. They are holding EAD for 5 months however are quicker with AP's. Atleast people can travel. People should apply for EAD's 6 months prior to expiry of current EAD. I hope that we shall see a flood after march when they complete the El Salvador cases.

xiu_123

I think, as with all other cases, TSC is being inexplicably random with the way they are processing APs. My wife's AP has been pending since 10/23/02 (almost 4 months). They claim that it takes them 55 to 60 days to process APs. Mine too has been pending now for 64 days (since 12/13/02).
On the other hand my and my wife's EADs were approved within 90 to 95 days.

I called up TSC last week enquire what is going on with our gc.s

They said they are not approving any cases....freeze for atleast one more month... after that also they are not sure how long will it take to apoorve our cases....

lets hope for the best that it will end in one month...:confused:

Another month would be consistent with the March 9th deadline.

I really don't think that people answering the phones have any real idea though.

Last edited by a moderator:
so tired to see TSC sleeps like a baby.

When this monster is going to wake up? March 9th? Hope it is true

Current situation is that everybody here paid extra to support TPS, while TPS cases takes the priority over everyone who paid for them.

hi, could anyone tell me

1) what will happen on march 9th?
2) what does TPS stand for? why it is a priority?
3) why there is a freeze?

thx.

Originally posted by emc1234
hi, could anyone tell me

1) what will happen on march 9th?
3/9 is the final date for TPS. Not sure if March 9 will make it different. The only thing that we can see is that backlog keeps growing.

2) what does TPS stand for? why it is a priority?
TPS -- Temporary Protected Status. Not sure why it is priority.

3) why there is a freeze?
don't know.

thx.

Let's hope things will change on 3/9. Let's hope the best.

TSC fate

Every now and then, A.G considers some set of people requires Protected Status. They may set the deadline.

You know how TSC operates. They are not used to see any kinda of deadline before. Once a highly dedicated(?) guy saw a deadline for TPS case like March 9th. He/She must have freaked out and ordered freeze on every cases except the TPS cases assuming that they can meet the deadline.

They must be nervous now to meet the deadline (3/9/03). God forbid if they could not meet the deadline.

Hope the guy changes his mind and get back the position like approve atleast one case a day. One point is very clear that TSC is not ashamed of claiming that they have 1998/1999 I-485 cases. A very incompetent guy must be feeling proud of that.

There was a discussion in www.usvisanews.com about TSC dedication. The reply from attorney is that this was raised in AILA meeting with INS. He did not add anything further.

Mar 9th--- Needs miracle.....