TSC 485 Tracker Spreadsheet Only

Updated tracker...

I have updated the tracker in post #37.

This includes ajasha and GYC as well as a few more approvals from another spreadsheet rollingstone has on Google.

Last edited by a moderator:
Premium Processing?

Hi All,
I am wondering if I-485 approval is any faster for concurrent filers provided
I-140 is filed with premium processing?
Pls comment, thanks.

add me to the tracker

EB1-OR, TSC, India
I 140 ND 3/1/2006, AD: 3/21/2006
I485 ND 9/15/2006 AD: Pending
FP: 9/26/2006
I-131, I-765: Filed 2/17/2007

nathanss

Hi - I filed my 485 10/18/2006 and FP 11/07. Since then no LUDs and updates. Now what is rule to get an infopass appointmet and check status? I suspect I could be caught up with namecheck.

Let me know the procedure.

Thanks

Krish... you're not even outside processing time. It's too early for any of that.

When you're one month beyond processing time, call the 800 number. They'll say: "hmm.. you're right. Let me place an inquiry". Then, in one month's time you'll receive a written response to the inquiry saying "we're actively processing this case. Please inquire again in six months from the date of this letter if you don't hear from us". When you wait these extra six months and start reaching your one year anniversary of filing your 485 you start doing things that make you feel like you're doing something but actually are totally irrelevant and yield ZERO results:

1. Make infopass appointment, you're told: stuck in namecheck
2. Call FBI fingerprint unit, they'll say: "Yeah, you're prints were cleared the same day and we sent that back to USCIS"
3. Email FBI name check people to check on status, they'll never reply.
4. Seek help from senator/congressperson: After a month they'll reply: "You're stuck in FBI namecheck... nothing more we can do"
5. Visit this forum daily, put your info on trackitt.com, check your online status daily
6. Your anxiety levels increase, your productivity at work decreases, you consider other crazy choices like switching to consular processing, filing lawsuits, etc.
7. next thing you know, like most other people it will be 2 - 3 years until your approval regardless of what you do.

Am I too cynical...? What do others think? Isn't it really that way?

Krish... you're not even outside processing time. It's too early for any of that.

When you're one month beyond processing time, call the 800 number. They'll say: "hmm.. you're right. Let me place an inquiry". Then, in one month's time you'll receive a written response to the inquiry saying "we're actively processing this case. Please inquire again in six months from the date of this letter if you don't hear from us". When you wait these extra six months and start reaching your one year anniversary of filing your 485 you start doing things that make you feel like you're doing something but actually are totally irrelevant and yield ZERO results:

2. Call FBI fingerprint unit, they'll say: "Yeah, you're prints were cleared the same day and we sent that back to USCIS"
4. Seek help from senator/congressperson: After a month they'll reply: "You're stuck in FBI namecheck... nothing more we can do"
5. Visit this forum daily, put your info on trackitt.com, check your online status daily
6. Your anxiety levels increase, your productivity at work decreases, you consider other crazy choices like switching to consular processing, filing lawsuits, etc.
7. next thing you know, like most other people it will be 2 - 3 years until your approval regardless of what you do.

Hi NIW_Engineer;

Agree with you. Except for number 3. I have done all the other things.
No change:mad:

Please update my info to the sheet

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
I-140/1-485/I-765/I-131 RD October 16'06
I-757 AD Nov 3’06
I-131 LUD Nov 21’06 AD Nov 27’06
FP November 8'06
I-140 LUD Nov 7’06, RFE Nov 9’06, LUD Nov 13’06 LUD Dec 16’06 (RFE not received)
RFE resend Jan 30’07, Jan 31’07 LUD, Feb 1’07 LUD.
RFE received Feb 5’07
RFE rebutted Feb 7’07
Texas Service Center acknowledged the RFE on February 9’07
I-140 AD Feb 21’07
I-485 (Non Retrogressed Country) Pending
Send to Nebraska but receive from TSC

u can do all those before even the 6 months pass. remenber guys that the president promissed in 2001 that every application should be processed in 6 months by end 2006. so u don;t have to wait 1 yr to take an infopass and talk with congressman and whatever. once ur namecheck passed 2 months of being pending, then u have a case. why 2 months? because FBI says on its website that most of cases are cleared in 60 days and after that they don't give any timeframe. just try to write a good letter and send it to the top of the pyramid expalining those facts that i just mentioned.

This totaly make sense. It still may not make much difference like NIW_Engineer said but I think in a few cases the letter or call may fall on the right ear and somebody there may make a move and speed up a thing. I guess the only downside is lost time in writing the letter and specially if you are calling congresman and senators it may take some air time and persuation to make their staff move. But if one is anxious I'd say go for it, make the enquiries. It will not hurt.
u can do all those before even the 6 months pass. remenber guys that the president promissed in 2001 that every application should be processed in 6 months by end 2006. so u don;t have to wait 1 yr to take an infopass and talk with congressman and whatever. once ur namecheck passed 2 months of being pending, then u have a case. why 2 months? because FBI says on its website that most of cases are cleared in 60 days and after that they don't give any timeframe. just try to write a good letter and send it to the top of the pyramid expalining those facts that i just mentioned.

Also, when you call senator or others, it also provides them with the statistics and actual processing times / efficiency of GovT Deptts. It will help us all in future as these lawmakers can persuade USCIS and make things happen in the long run.

Updated tracker spreadsheet - 3/6/07

Here's an updated tracker spreadsheet. I have added a few entries for ljc0810, FVIRGO and aycy... plus some updates to other entries.

If you see anything that is wrong or needs updating, please make the change and post an updated tracker!

Last edited by a moderator:
waiting4cagc...

please add my approval to the spreadsheet!

My online status changed today to: "Approval Notice Sent", one business day after kids biometrics

Please, add me:
PD 06/18/2003
TSC RD 11/27/2006
I-131: AD 12/22/2006
I-765: AD 01/06/2007
I-140: AD 01/12/2007
I-485: LUD 01/18, 01/19