TSA Pre-check and CBP Global-Entry

paul4gc

Registered Users (C)
I received GC couple years ago, and recently I took up a travelling job, and missed flights couple times due to long lines at security check.

Permanent residents are eligible for both, TSA Pre-check and CBP Global-Entry programs. Did any of you apply for them? What kind of queries we need to go through? Are we asking for a review our immigration records by applying?

TSA Pre-check fee is $85, and CBP Global-Entry fee is $100. I prefer to apply for Global Entry as the fee difference is very little.

Thanks in advance.

PS: "Start early" is a good option, but we can't walk away when a client is talking to us.

I received GC couple years ago, and recently I took up a travelling job, and missed flights couple times due to long lines at security check.

Permanent residents are eligible for both, TSA Pre-check and CBP Global-Entry programs. Did any of you apply for them? What kind of queries we need to go through? Are we asking for a review our immigration records by applying?

TSA Pre-check fee is $85, and CBP Global-Entry fee is $100. I prefer to apply for Global Entry as the fee difference is very little.

Thanks in advance.

PS: "Start early" is a good option, but we can't walk away when a client is talking to us.

I have pre-check. No outstanding queries. They need you at a processing center to verify all the documents you say you have while filling out the application form. Then, they take your fingerprints and the fee. They tell you it takes up to 45 days to receive the Known Traveller Number. I got mine in 5 days. This is only for pre-check.