Try for FP without notice in Boston?

mvk2002

Registered Users (C)
I saw many FP1s being issued to ND before ours (July 22nd 2003) and after ours recently.

I was puzzled (what else you can expect with USCIS anyway!) inspite of my recent address change / EAD / AP why the FP is not triggered when they are looking (dusting) the cases around our ND.

Is it possible to go to Boston office and ask whether we can give our FP without notice? (We are planning to go out of country for month to visit parents and that FP are being done for ND around ours?)

Is it risky?
Did anyone do like that?

Thanks

You can try

I did mine without FP1 Notice. this is what I did
I filed my i485 on 7/30/03 and efiled my ead2 7/30/04 ( same day , just year chage )

And I scheduled for thumb printing on 8/3/04, after the EAD work, I aksed the rep that I have a question can I talk to your manager and she asked me to wait. after 10 mins the manager came , I was kind of explained him in a convincing way :) , after some time he got confused and asked my i 485 receipt ( which I handed him a copy ), he came back after 10 mins and asked the desk side person to take my FP1, I was just lucky that time.

-- thanks

Thanks

gc4health: Where did you do this? Govt center (JFK building. Which room?(Room E-160?)) or the ASC (170, Portland street Boston)

Thanks